Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

White widow Sally killed in drone attack Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mathemagicien)
    why is it that so many women convert to islam?

And why is the gender gap in the number of converts who go on to become terrorists even more extreme?
    apes!!!! Together!!!! Strong!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Usually I'd prefer a none violent solution to big issues. In the case of ISIS, however.... :lockstock: This is gud news

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nebuchadnezzaṛ)
    Because it's the superior way of life.
    Course it is!

That’s why so many Muslims ( including your parents?) leave poor, politically despotic countries run by Muslims, to come and live in rich, free countries run by infidels.

We are superior, and our way of life is superior. Islam leads to tyranny, cultural and scientific backwardness and poverty.

ReputationRep:
    Oh no.....sooooo sad to hear.

ReputationRep:
    No sympathy whatsoever, unless she was brainwashed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by astutehirstute)
    Course it is!

That’s why so many Muslims ( including your parents?) leave poor, politically despotic countries run by Muslims, to come and live in rich, free countries run by infidels.

We are superior, and our way of life is superior. Islam leads to tyranny, cultural and scientific backwardness and poverty.

It's because your ancestors took advantage of honest people and colonised them. You caused mass famines, rape and destruction. You're inferior and your way of life is inferior.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sayan98)
    It's because your ancestors took advantage of honest people and colonised them. You caused mass famines, rape and destruction. You're inferior and your way of life is inferior.
    And eventually improved infrastructure, medicines, technology and overall quality of life worldwide. Have a gander at Hong Kong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by that_guy874)
    And eventually improved infrastructure, medicines, technology and overall quality of life worldwide. Have a gander at Hong Kong.
    We would have eventually found a way. Remember the opium wars? ay

ReputationRep:
    Are you a Pakistani Muslim? If so probably not wise to get into the your ancestors were worse than mine game.

YOUR ancestors were part of arguably the greatest genocide in history, with millions of Hindus murdered, raped, enslaved and castrated.

And if Muslim Pakistan is “superior” to this country, why don’t you go back there??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by astutehirstute)
    Course it is!

>colonises, steals, enslaves countries
    >"haha your country is poor"

Tragic. Muslim world was the centre of science and literature before foreign invasions. Completely baseless claim.

ReputationRep:
    I'm shocked that supposedly intelligent students could celebrate and puff up their chests as if a woman and her 12 yo son being killed is something to celebrate.

ReputationRep:
    Everyone else when they read this post.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ganjaweed Rebel)
    I'm shocked that supposedly intelligent students could celebrate and puff up their chests as if a woman and her 12 yo son being killed is something to celebrate.
    Woman or man or child if their intention was to kill innocents their death is a relief

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TaintedLight)
    Woman or man or child if their intention was to kill innocents their death is a relief
    I don't like to be one to give up on humans. She could have seen how tainted her light was and been redeemed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TaintedLight)
    Why don't we have the death penalty then?

ReputationRep:
    She was evil, and deserved to die. (I never celebrated the death of her son on this thread, and don't think he necessarily did).

Would you have said the same about the assassination of Reinhard Heydrich?

ReputationRep:
    I don't like to be one to give up on humans. She could have seen how tainted her light was and been redeemed.
    7 billions of us trying to make ends meet in various ways.

I'd say you can give up on the murderers, but continue channeling that "noble" spirit on the drug addicts / depressed/ indigents.

Why don't we have the death penalty then?
    I'm in the camp that says UK will do good if DP is reinstated

ReputationRep:
    >colonises, steals, enslaves countries
    >"haha your country is poor"

Tragic. Muslim world was the centre of science and literature before foreign invasions. Completely baseless claim.
    Mate, the Islamic world isn't just poor (in countries which have no oil) it is politically and scientifically backward compared both to the West and China and Japan .

Nothing to do with invasions, my friend, it is the unreformed seventh century belief system that holds it back. How can you create great art when pictorial representation is banned? How can you write and play great music, when it is discouraged if not forbidden? How can you make scientific discoveries if you believe in ridiculous miracles and that the earth is a few thousand years old?

Look within yourself for why you are notable only for terrorism, poverty and backwardness in the world. It isn't our fault it is yours.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xBasedChris)
    Apparently the drone is superior in this particular instance.
    Boom! 👊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arran90)
    It's either:

1. A hoax and the 'White Widow' will live on under a new identity.

2. Yet another instance where the CIA kills its own men, or in this case a woman, after they have finished using them.
    omg i said number 1!!!!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 13, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.