Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

White widow Sally killed in drone attack Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mathemagicien)
    Why is it that so many women convert to Islam?
    Love and infatuation. If you fall for someone and they tell you they can only be with you if you convert to their religion, a lot of women are going to convert. Look at the 'White Widow' - no surprise there was an extremist husband originally involved.

(Original post by Iridocyclitis)
      Love and infatuation. If you fall for someone and they tell you they can only be with you if you convert to their religion, a lot of women are going to convert. Look at the 'White Widow' - no surprise there was an extremist husband originally involved.
      Men fall in love too. Statistically, white men are more likely than women date other races, so why aren't they converting to Islam more?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Rock Fan)
      The british white widow IS recruiter has been killed http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news...-anne-13749996
      I saw, glorious news 😁
      Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Ganjaweed Rebel)
      I'm shocked that supposedly intelligent students could celebrate and puff up their chests as if a woman and her 12 yo son being killed is something to celebrate.
      Someone said in history, a man does good work when he rids himself of a turd.

I think that applies here.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by paul514)
      Someone said in history, a man does good work when he rods himself of a turd.

I think that applies here.
      I'm not rodding myself with anything, least of all something which is supposed to exit my bum rather than enter it.

ReputationRep:
      I'm not rodding myself with anything, least of all something which is supposed to exit my bum rather than enter it.
      Lol rids

ReputationRep:
      I don't like to be one to give up on humans. She could have seen how tainted her light was and been redeemed.
      But she didn't and would never have, this isn't the time to sympathise with ISIS terrorists or defend those recruited. Whether or not she died, I have no idea but I am indeed indifferent and glad that we may have eradicated another one of these loonies.
      • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by hacksaw157)
      these people are from your government they get arms training and logistics from your government
      No they aren't and no they don't. Take those baseless conspiracy theories elsewhere.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Nebuchadnezzaṛ)
      >colonises, steals, enslaves countries
      >"haha your country is poor"

Tragic. Muslim world was the centre of science and literature before foreign invasions. Completely baseless claim.
      When were any major Muslim countries colonised or enslaved? The centres of science and literature were all Arabia based, which was never really tackled by the west at any point, bar the absolute shambles that was the crusades. Only real major western gain against Islamic countries was the reconquista, but as the name suggests that was just folk taking things back from people that had invaded them. Colonisation arguments may be valid in Africa, India, and so on but the middle east has always been Muslim dominated, and hasn't exactly moved forward since.

I'm shocked that supposedly intelligent students could celebrate and puff up their chests as if a woman and her 12 yo son being killed is something to celebrate.
      I'm sad about the 12 year old, kids are easily lead into dumb ****. He probably could've been convinced relatively easily how shoddy things were.
      I don't like to be one to give up on humans. She could have seen how tainted her light was and been redeemed.
      The thing with ISIS is being the organisation they are, you can't exactly pop into terrorist HQ and chat to one individual. The whole bloc is almost impossible to negotiate with. https://www.theatlantic.com/internat...ations/423432/ There is nothing you can actually give them to get them to sod off, and you can't exactly go "hey lads want to sit down for a theological debate" because their theology is nutty.

Best bet, as unfortunate as it is, is beat them down enough that you can then try and preach to whatever dregs are left.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Rock Fan)
      The british white widow IS recruiter has been killed http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news...-anne-13749996
      lmao
      Attached Images

ReputationRep:
      I would say she has met her maker but as her maker is a made up deity dreamt up to control people then she is simply not existing any more and what is left of her re-enters the carbon, nitrogen and water cycle of the earth.

ReputationRep:
      Good that she and her son were killed two less evil people

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by sayan98)
      It's because your ancestors took advantage of honest people and colonised them. You caused mass famines, rape and destruction. You're inferior and your way of life is inferior.
      Something Muslims never did.

ReputationRep:

And why is the gender gap in the number of converts who go on to become terrorists even more extreme?
      Same sort of reasons women joined fascist movements probably.

ReputationRep:

And why is the gender gap in the number of converts who go on to become terrorists even more extreme?
      Because these women like to be told what to do. So they are attracted by misogynistic males who order them around, and many of these males tend to be religious.

(Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
        Fascist movements are still majority male though, especially in the UK and US, where they are the most anti-feminist compared to the normal parties. At best they have equal support from women as men, such as in (IIRC), France, Italy, and Hungary.

Whereas the large majority of conversions to Islam are female - and overwhelmingly so if you ignore reconversions (those who lost their faith and returned).
        • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
        ...................and love Jeremy Corbin.

ReputationRep:
        And left wing ones.

There were a few nice middle class American girls seduced by the glamour of Latin American Marxism in the sixties and seventies. All those hot Latin dissidents.

And when the FBI bugged Martin Luther King's entourage, Bobby Kennedy was genuinely shocked by the racist bragging of their sexual shenanigans with the young white middle class groupy babes attracted to the movement.

ReputationRep:
        The White Widow was a “pieceful” person. There is a piece of her here, piece of her there...

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by generallee)
        And left wing ones.

There were a few nice middle class American girls seduced by the glamour of Latin American Marxism in the sixties and seventies. All those hot Latin dissidents.

And when the FBI bugged Martin Luther King's entourage, Bobby Kennedy was genuinely shocked by the racist bragging of their sexual shenanigans with the young white middle class groupy babes attracted to the movement.
        I meant women joining something that is inherently anti female emancipation.

Marxist guerrilla outfits are about egalitarianism which is not inherently hostile to women, and modern leftist versions tend to have a massive feminist component nowadays. There is all the reason in the world for a woman to join the YPG and fight ISIS. A woman joining ISIS is like a black person joining the forces of African apartheid.

Fascist movements are still majority male though, especially in the UK and US, where they are the most anti-feminist compared to the normal parties. At best they have equal support from women as men, such as in (IIRC), France, Italy, and Hungary.

Whereas the large majority of conversions to Islam are female - and overwhelmingly so if you ignore reconversions (those who lost their faith and returned).
        By fascist I meant more 1930s Europe as apposed to your modern day pepe morons. Back when it was a real mass movement and not some internet sub culture that largely comes from male gamer nerds.

(Original post by uberteknik)
        ...................and love Jeremy Corbin.
        There some strong horseshoe theory stupidity in this thread.

Submit reply
      TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 13, 2017
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      What newspaper do you read/prefer?
      Useful resources
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.