Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

White widow Sally killed in drone attack Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
    I meant women joining something that is inherently anti female emancipation.

Marxist guerrilla outfits are about egalitarianism which is not inherently hostile to women, and modern leftist versions tend to have a massive feminist component
    Your innocence and naivety is almost touching!

https://www.theguardian.com/society/...kangaroo-court

https://piraniarchive.wordpress.com/...-horses-mouth/

ReputationRep:
    Your inability and/or disnginouseness to understand the differences between Islamo-Fascism and Marxism as ideologies and how they differ with regards to women is almost touching.

(Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
      By fascist I meant more 1930s Europe as apposed to your modern day pepe morons. Back when it was a real mass movement and not some internet sub culture that largely comes from male gamer nerds.
      I see (though I wouldn't dismiss e.g. Jobbik or Golden Dawn as pepetards, those guys are more serious).

I get your point, but IIRC, the Nazis only got around 35% of the vote in the last free election. Back in the 1930s, it was more of a fringe movement in Europe that the proto-fascists of today, and that was even before the holocaust.

After the Nazis gained power, the German population happily fell in behind them, and fascism became much more mainstream in the West. But when something is mainstream, it spreads in an entirely different mechanic to a fringe movement (so in this stage, it is not similar to how women convert to Islam).

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by astutehirstute)
      Course it is!

That’s why so many Muslims ( including your parents?) leave poor, politically despotic countries run by Muslims, to come and live in rich, free countries run by infidels.

We are superior, and our way of life is superior. Islam leads to tyranny, cultural and scientific backwardness and poverty.
      Can I get a hallelujah! This is gold we need more people speaking out love it 😍 Katie Hopkins will be proud

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 13, 2017
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.