Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    needed in 3rd and 2nd world countries.
    not really needed in 1st world countries.
    it feels less like fighting for equality in first world countries.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sparks17)
    or maybe as men don't need corrupt movements to help themselves!?
    If I was allowed to rep you sir I would

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Godofdestruction)
    If I was allowed to rep you sir I would
    and same to you good sir.

ReputationRep:
    not necessarily, what is useless and detrimental to society should be discarded, no matter how 'good' it was in its time.
    And that's your opinion which you're intitled to, i brlieve it is still l needed to spread to other countries where womens rights are still poor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Studystix)
    needed in 3rd and 2nd world countries.
    not really needed in 1st world countries.
    it feels less like fighting for equality in first world countries.
    ... and more like pushing down men and promoting female-dominated societies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kiertan)
    And that's your opinion which you're intitled to, i brlieve it is still l needed to spread to other countries where womens rights are still poor
    equality yes, feminism no

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheCompStudent)
    You got me babe. How old are you
    he/she/both/it is probably around 10.

ReputationRep:
    >unironically believing that the majority of feminists in developed countries want a matriarchy instead of just being respected

ReputationRep:
    and same to you good sir.
    It's a shame that a movement with such good intentions is fighting for all the wrong causes. Feminism is needed in third world countries where female genital mutilation is normal and rape gangs are seen to be acceptable. Not fighting things like the wage gap that many have proven dosen't exist and in any job where it does its not gender that is a determinate factor it's the life choices of the worker... "sigh" If only they worked towards goals that actually need to be realised.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by babsxox)
    >unironically believing that the majority of feminists in developed countries want a matriarchy instead of just being respected
    women are respected in developed countries just as much as men! what more do they want!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kiertan)
    I agree with you 100% but we must realise that many of the goal western feminism has sought to realise have been done and their attention should be turned to the countries that have poor woman's rights

ReputationRep:
    Agreed
    Double agreed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Godofdestruction)
    It's a shame that a movement with such good intentions is fighting for all the wrong causes. Feminism is needed in third world countries where female genital mutilation is normal and rape gangs are seen to be acceptable. Not fighting things like the wage gap that many have proven dosen't exist and in any job where it does its not gender that is a determinate factor it's the life choices of the worker... "sigh" If only they worked towards goals that actually need to be realised.
    what a legend.

ReputationRep:
    Agreed
    It's nice to see that we are of a mind on this sir

ReputationRep:
    what a legend.
    Thank you sir, as are you

ReputationRep:
    preach

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Studystix)
    preach
    of course

ReputationRep:
    Cheeto face? you're funny, you're a whore that ****s for money.

You fat *****, the only reason you are a feminist is because you're fat. You don't want to make a sandwich for guys, instead you want them to make you a sandwhich. Fat *****.

And you look like this.

you need help my friend.

ReputationRep:
    Cheeto face? you're funny, you're a whore that ****s for money.

You fat *****, the only reason you are a feminist is because you're fat. You don't want to make a sandwich for guys, instead you want them to make you a sandwhich. Fat *****.

And you look like this.

Your a ****ing beast sir, well done.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you sir. You have a beautiful brain
    sorry i couldn't actually be bothered to look at it, my eyes kinda just slipped right off it because of how pathetic it was

also ya know that using "sir" unironically is the height of cringe XDDDD

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.