Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hello All

    I'm a new fully-funded PhD student and my scholarship is14000 pounds plus tuition waiver for each year. My wife is outside the UK and she wants to apply for dependent visa to join me. Regarding the financial requirement, should I get a letter as a financial support for her? or she still needs to show bank statement? If you have any information about it, please guide me.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 12, 2017
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.