Turn on thread page Beta

UEA medicine watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Does anyone know if UEA place a lot of emphasis on GCSEs and generally what would be the min UKCAT score/GCSE combination that may secure an interview?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CRTGG)
    Hi,

Does anyone know if UEA place a lot of emphasis on GCSEs and generally what would be the min UKCAT score/GCSE combination that may secure an interview?

Thanks
    Hi
    you can join the UEA thread here

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=4906144

UEA look at gcses, ukcat and A levels, 33% each when deciding on who to invite for interviews.
    Hope this helps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CRTGG)
    Hi,

Thanks
    Hey so anything below the third decile and you won't get interviewed. I believe you need a minimum score of around 615?? GCSEs all depend on your school so if you got more A's than A*'s but you went to a less academic school your application remains competitive! From what I've seen, my friends who are currently at UEA scored 600-630 in the ukcat so a low score shouldn't disadvantage you too much! Best of luck!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.