The Student Room Group

Issues with big boobs!!

Let's just discuss the pain we share in common...

- your back?
- where do you shop for dresses?
- thinking of breast reduction?
- exercises?

I will start with me, I am a masters at UCL, wearing double DD, find it super hard to shop for clothes, so i always wear loosy things from Uniqlo.. and no plan for breast reduction, as i cant bear the pain..
It's hard for me to jump. 😫
Find a good fitting bra, and strengthen your back, shoulder and core muscles to help with posture.
Without pictures this thread is pretty useless, PM me and I'll be the judge
Lol, subtle.
Reply 5
Ha Ha my face when I clicked on the thread!
Stairs. :cry2:
(edited 6 years ago)
hey before you go under a knife to reduce the size of your breast try to loose weight. usually its because of that. it should get smaller in size if you loose like 10 - 20 pounds or something i dont know. however if the size of your boobs has still havent changed. then ull know for sure that thesize is genetics.:h:
Original post by Anonymous

- your back?
- exercises?

I will start with me, I am a masters at UCL, wearing double DD, find it super hard to shop for clothes, so i always wear loosy things from Uniqlo.. and no plan for breast reduction, as i cant bear the pain..
My body is f’d up. I have a size 10 waist but DD boobays(I’m not that small- so they’re pretty large); when I buy tops they fit everything else but my chest. Then when I go to size up - it fits my chest but not EVERYTHING ELSE.

Dresses are a no-no anyway - I have thick ass thighs and a BIG ass butt in contrast to my waist yeah - things look disproportionate. Might think about a reduction in a few years.

Tried losing weight but the spots I want to leave, aren’t.
(edited 6 years ago)
while I here have non-existent boobs lmao
Back pain sucks the most and when you're on the period and your boobs get swollen anymore. Shopping is a pain I have 34F boobs but a size 8 waist/stomach so I have to buy baggy tops and **** and I'd much rather have smaller titties anytime, their bras are even cheaper ffs
Reply 11
Original post by Anonymous

- your back?
- exercises?

mine seem to constantly get bigger even when I lose weight. Always having to buy new bras, difficulty finding nice bras for my DDD and constant back pain. I take pride in my appearance and like wearing nice clothes. If I wear looser clothes I look frumpy and like a square cos I have a big bum too but a narrow waist. I find that most things I wear accentuate my figure and I get unnecessary attention. Any running or jumping even when im walking fast they bounce which is annoying. On the plus side, my boyfriend loves them.

Quick Reply

Latest