Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello,I would like to know how people have appeal a decision of not giving a third attempt and therefore terminated the studies in the third year.Look forward to your advice.

ReputationRep:
    I am not sure how good your chances are, given that they already have given you two other chances previously. What was the reason for your termination? Are you sure that this is the course for you?
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by AlejandroB)
    Hello,I would like to know how people have appeal a decision of not giving a third attempt and therefore terminated the studies in the third year.Look forward to your advice.
    Theres really not enough information, so heres a brief overview on what you might do.

1. Read the rules to see whether you can appeal. They will be on the website. Ask the department if you are unable to locate them.

2. It depends on the course but they normally offer a retake of the year after a double fail.Some courses then two chances is all you get.

3. Go and see a student advisor so you can have what you need to do explained to you.

4. If you are forced to leave then consider a transfer to another uni or onto another course which will ttake your completed credits for years 1 and 2.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 12, 2017
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. London Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  2. Edge Hill University
    All Faculties Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.