Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm currently in my first year doing a course in Business Management with marketing, I want to attend a University closer to home next year would I be able to transfer to Business Management for year 2nd year as the university closer to home does to the course that I'm currently doing or would I have to start all over again?
    (As I am unable to drop out as i'm currently in a contract)
    Thanks for your help
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by lil77)
    I'm currently in my first year doing a course in Business Management with marketing, I want to attend a University closer to home next year would I be able to transfer to Business Management for year 2nd year as the university closer to home does to the course that I'm currently doing or would I have to start all over again?
    (As I am unable to drop out as i'm currently in a contract)
    Thanks for your help
    Transfers are sometimes possible. You would need to meet the entry requirements for the degree (so would have the correct A Levels, GCSEs, BTEC etc). The modules also need to be similar between both first years - so the work you have completed needs to be similar to the work you would have done at the new uni. There's a huge thread here that should answer all of your questions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    Transfers are sometimes possible. You would need to meet the entry requirements for the degree (so would have the correct A Levels, GCSEs, BTEC etc). The modules also need to be similar between both first years - so the work you have completed needs to be similar to the work you would have done at the new uni. There's a huge thread here that should answer all of your questions.
    Thank you so much for your help!

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.