Cxul
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Its my first year of sixth form however I'm going to move home just before my second year and my concern is that ,will i have to start sixth form again in my potential new sixth form or would I be able to continue if the exam board and everything is the same? Also should I move or should I not? It already takes me 1 hour by bus to get to my home to my current sixth form and if I move homes and continue going to this sixth form, it's going to take me about 2/2 1/2 hours by train and bus . To be honesty, journey wise I wouldn't mind, it's just if I have to restart sixth form again or not.
cheesecakelove
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
It is something that you should check with your second sixth form. The syllabuses might differ. If you are able to do the same subjects for the same exam boards, you have might a better chance, but it isn't guaranteed.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (18)
7.35%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (37)
15.1%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (44)
17.96%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (35)
14.29%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (64)
26.12%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
19.18%

Watched Threads