Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I will study maths and applied to Oxford Imperial Warwick Lancaster and Bath. I got 90+ in all maths modules except FP1 (81/100) and M2 (74/100). I am predicted 2A* in maths

It would be better to declare UMS or not? I got low grades in 2 units which are considered more important. It's not that I lack understanding or something, it was just 2 bad exams, if I was to resit it I am sure I would get 85+ but I cannot explain this to universities and I do not want resits, I think I can achieve 2A* without resits

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I don't think its necessary to. If they need you to, they will probably ask but I don't think you can amend it now you've applied.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.