Turn on thread page Beta

Which other access in Science and Mathematics gives enough credits to become a vet? watch

    • Thread Starter


    I need 15 Level 3 credits in Biology and 15 Level 3 credits in Chemistry.
    I am looking for colleges in Sussex or London.I have contacted 3 colleges but 2 of them cannot confirm the credits they give over the phone or through email.
    I don't want to wait until their open days as I need to make plans and move to a new house as soon as possible.I have a limited budget and I cannot wait to move the last minute in a few words...

    I was also told that it doesn't have to be an access to medicine and that more access courses can give these credits.I don't seem to find any in London.
    Is there anyone here that has completed a suitable for my case access course(apart from A2M)?
    Could you mention the college you attended please?
    • Community Assistant

    Community Assistant
    I would imagine an Access to Medicine course would be suitable, such as at CWA. You may want to contact the universities you're considering to see if it's acceptable, and the course provider to see if they can cater to a vet applicant.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 19, 2017
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.