Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    • Very Important Poster

(Original post by TTTop)
    So I paid for a day rider to get to college like I normally would, but at some point In the day I must of dropped it. Later that day I had to get the bus again and would need to get a return to get back home, which was annoying as I would have to pay again. When I got on the bus the driver didn't have change for me so he let me on the bus with him obviously expecting me to pay when he got the change. Fast forward half an hour I got off at my stop, I had my headphones in and totally forgot about the whole situation so I just walked off the bus. Later when returning home (at this point I knew I dodged the fare) I got the same bus and I'm positive it was the same bus driver he charged me more than what I would normally pay but I wasn't really bother, I was tired and just needed to get home. As we came up on my stop he drove right past it despite me clicking the button at this point I realised he must of been angry or maybe I'm paranoid, but he let me off at the next stop.
    The driver didn't ask for my details or anything but I did scan my card when getting on the bus does this mean they will have my details, and I will get fine and if so of how much?
    Well you can either send them the money or just chill and realise they wont come after you.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.