Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I know you must be a Scottish citizen in order to get free university however a friend told me that if studying nursing you can still get it for free without having to be living in Scotland, although I have been researching this I haven't found anything to agree or disagree so please can someone tell me if they know. thank you
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.