How far is your commute?

Do you take the train or bus?
Original post by Ishax
Same :smile:

How far is your commute?

Do you take the train or bus?

It's 50 minutes, I take the bus and train
Original post by Mathemagicien
Is that unusual for London? I thought they all pretty much lived on the Tube.

Yeah it's pretty unusual, the vast majority of people at my uni, even Londoners, live in halls instead of commuting from home
Reply 8
ur ****in weird mate
Original post by Mathemagicien
Oh, I thought you just meant your halls were the other side of London to your campus or something.

50 mins commute is a long time tbh. And living with your parents at uni... hmm...

To be fair the commute is not too bad, I'm used to long commutes since my school was 30 minutes away. I don't mind living with my parents at all. I'd prefer to move out once I get a job and can pay for accommodation rather than adding on to my student debt
Original post by GovernmentEarner
Do you not miss out on catching up with friends and stuff or are you quite introverted? (Sorry if this a bit personal)

I do catch up with them in lectures and through societies, but I am more introverted than extroverted
(edited 6 years ago)
What's your favourite part of London?
Original post by Ladbants
What's your favourite part of London?

Piccadilly Circus, at night it looks amazing and it's just classic London. Hyde park is great as well, amazing that there's so much greenery in the middle of London and it's so well kept as well
(edited 6 years ago)
I also commute, albeit to the University of Bristol instead of UCL. Usually takes around 50 minutes via bus.
My reasons were pretty much the same as yours lol. It's way cheaper and I used to walk an hour to school everyday so it doesn't feel that long.

Why UCL?
Original post by Pidge Gunderson
I also commute, albeit to the University of Bristol instead of UCL. Usually takes around 50 minutes via bus.
My reasons were pretty much the same as yours lol. It's way cheaper and I used to walk an hour to school everyday so it doesn't feel that long.

Why UCL?

I just liked the uni in general, went to the offer holders day and was impressed.
do you not feel a littel lft out when you here about the amazing night that happened last night or whatever?
Original post by New- Emperor
do you not feel a littel lft out when you here about the amazing night that happened last night or whatever?

no
Asian?
Original post by mature student
Asian?

yes
Are you religious and do you drink at all? If you don't do you think that's ruined the appeal of the "student life" for you.

That isn't that bad of a commute really btw. It takes me 50 mins to go 2 miles on the bus to college some days.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending