Which one and what subject?
    Ucl economics and statistics

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FarhanHalim)
    AMA
    Same

How far is your commute?

Do you take the train or bus?

Is that unusual for London? I thought they all pretty much lived on the Tube.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Ishax)
      Same

How far is your commute?

Do you take the train or bus?
      It's 50 minutes, I take the bus and train

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Mathemagicien)
      Is that unusual for London? I thought they all pretty much lived on the Tube.
      Yeah it's pretty unusual, the vast majority of people at my uni, even Londoners, live in halls instead of commuting from home

ReputationRep:
      ur ****in weird mate

(Original post by FarhanHalim)
        Yeah it's pretty unusual, the vast majority of people at my uni, even Londoners, live in halls instead of commuting from home
        Oh, I thought you just meant your halls were the other side of London to your campus or something.

50 mins commute is a long time tbh. And living with your parents at uni... hmm...

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Mathemagicien)
        Oh, I thought you just meant your halls were the other side of London to your campus or something.

50 mins commute is a long time tbh. And living with your parents at uni... hmm...
        To be fair the commute is not too bad, I'm used to long commutes since my school was 30 minutes away. I don't mind living with my parents at all. I'd prefer to move out once I get a job and can pay for accommodation rather than adding on to my student debt

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by GovernmentEarner)
        Do you not miss out on catching up with friends and stuff or are you quite introverted? (Sorry if this a bit personal)
        I do catch up with them in lectures and through societies, but I am more introverted than extroverted

ReputationRep:
        What's your favourite part of London?

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Ladbants)
        What's your favourite part of London?
        Piccadilly Circus, at night it looks amazing and it's just classic London. Hyde park is great as well, amazing that there's so much greenery in the middle of London and it's so well kept as well

ReputationRep:
        I also commute, albeit to the University of Bristol instead of UCL. Usually takes around 50 minutes via bus.
        My reasons were pretty much the same as yours lol. It's way cheaper and I used to walk an hour to school everyday so it doesn't feel that long.

Why UCL?

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Pidge Gunderson)
        I also commute, albeit to the University of Bristol instead of UCL. Usually takes around 50 minutes via bus.
        My reasons were pretty much the same as yours lol. It's way cheaper and I used to walk an hour to school everyday so it doesn't feel that long.

Why UCL?
        I just liked the uni in general, went to the offer holders day and was impressed.

ReputationRep:
        do you not feel a littel lft out when you here about the amazing night that happened last night or whatever?

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by New- Emperor)
        do you not feel a littel lft out when you here about the amazing night that happened last night or whatever?
        no

ReputationRep:
        Asian?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      What newspaper do you read/prefer?
      Useful resources
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.