Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So! I am stuck on this question on the Tesco questionnaire for the part time festive colleague job and I would really love some help with it. I thought that it would be the last one because you know "gotta cater to the customers" but then I've seen other people say that it should be first or second one. But idk,

Much appreciation

Name:  Screenshot 2017-10-12 19.45.44.png
Views: 51
Size:  97.8 KB

ReputationRep:
    What. I picked the third cos it's saying the customer can't find them and they could have been moved about.
    Now I look weird.

ReputationRep:
    I ask store assistants where a product is, and even if they are stacking shelves, they guide me to the correct isle.
    So the 3rd one is the answer I'd give.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mokona)
    What. I picked the third cos it's saying the customer can't find them and they could have been moved about.
    Now I look weird.
    Thank you! I thought it would be the third one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NBingham)
    I ask store assistants where a product is, and even if they are stacking shelves, they guide me to the correct isle.
    So the 3rd one is the answer I'd give.
    Yeah, that's what I thought as well, because it's something I would generally do
    Thank you though!

ReputationRep:
    Yay! Now I'm not so weird.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.