Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I really want to go straight into a Graphics Design course at Falmouth Uni without needing a foundation diploma. If I put Falmouth down and don't manage to get in this year due to the fact my portfolio wan't good enough or I needed a foundation diploma, would I still be able take a foundation diploma course that year and try again at Falmouth for the following year?
    • Community Assistant
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by ChrissyHart2)
    I really want to go straight into a Graphics Design course at Falmouth Uni without needing a foundation diploma. If I put Falmouth down and don't manage to get in this year due to the fact my portfolio wan't good enough or I needed a foundation diploma, would I still be able take a foundation diploma course that year and try again at Falmouth for the following year?
    Probably, but likely via Clearing
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by ChrissyHart2)
    Yes. You’d be best choosing a foundation diploma that offers good ucas support (and falmouth doesn’t offer the foundation anymore).

Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.