Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello there❤️
    I am having a hard time to make my choice on my 4th uni so any help is appreciated.
    (Note: As an EU student I do not have any GCSEs exept one in Chemistry just bcs I wanted to move on to the A level more easily)
    UKCAT: 2720 B1
    PREDICTIONS FOR A LEVELS: A*AA
    Cypriot Apolytirion prediction: 19.5-20
    Also, do you recon I would be eligible for Newcastle and Cardiff?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hero_Lou)
    Hello there❤️
    I am having a hard time to make my choice on my 4th uni so any help is appreciated.
    (Note: As an EU student I do not have any GCSEs exept one in Chemistry just bcs I wanted to move on to the A level more easily)
    UKCAT: 2720 B1
    PREDICTIONS FOR A LEVELS: A*AA
    Cypriot Apolytirion prediction: 19.5-20
    Also, do you recon I would be eligible for Newcastle and Cardiff?
    I don't think you have a chance at newcastle: try hull york,sheffield, st georges, Glasgow, Southampton.

Unsure bout cardiff

ReputationRep:
    Sheffield is already in my 3 first unis
    Hull York and St Georges do not accept my Cypriot Apolytirion
    Glasgow is really comoetitive for Cypriot Apolytirion too
    With regard to Southampton what can you tell me about it? Is it a nice place to study? Can you relax and have fun to?
    About Newcastle I went back to when the Deciles were close with this year's and I am in.. so I'm still thinking
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hero_Lou)
    Sheffield is already in my 3 first unis
    Hull York and St Georges do not accept my Cypriot Apolytirion
    Glasgow is really comoetitive for Cypriot Apolytirion too
    With regard to Southampton what can you tell me about it? Is it a nice place to study? Can you relax and have fun to?
    About Newcastle I went back to when the Deciles were close with this year's and I am in.. so I'm still thinking
    Last year the cut off was 700( I may be wrong but as an international student I imagine it'll be very competitive)
    I'll be honest no idea bout Southampton but I hear it's a really nice city I haven't researched it more than that. It's a medium sized city I believe but there will always be things to do and relax.
    There's also Leicester, UEA, Bristol( tho I imagine competition here would be awful)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.