Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What would you never do again? Watch

• Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps you tried something once... But it was an unpleasant experience, prompting the 'Never again' response. :afraid:

Share the thing you would never do again here! :grin: Feel free to include the reasons why as well if you want to.

In my case, that is going from a country to another by coach. It took three days and it was one of the worst experiences I have ever had. I will never take the coach from a country to another again. :nope: I will stick to planes. :laugh:
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Do anything high ropes related, I was too terrified to enjoy it

ReputationRep:
    sniffing my sisters ass. no idea why i even went there, she asked and i was like ok. wanted to see how she'd do it, would it turn into a sexual thing with her getting naked. i didn't think so but to my surprise she did. got naked below the waste then bent over doggy style and held her ass cheeks open and i put my nose right in and sniffed and it reeked so bad i went running to my mommy.

never. again!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Try sushi again, once was enough.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by michiyo)
    perhaps you tried something once... But it was an unpleasant experience, prompting the 'never again' response. :afraid:

Share the thing you would never do again here! :grin: Feel free to include the reasons why as well if you want to. :h

in my case, that is going from a country to another by coach. It took three days and it was one of the worst experiences i have ever had. I will never take the coach from a country to another again. :nope: I will stick to planes. :laugh:
    a-levels tbh
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.