Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What chance would a short woman have in a fight? Watch

If a female is 5ft in height, small boned but is strong for her size ie can do pullups and keeps fit etc is she still at a disadvantage against other women, if she was challenged/got caught up in a fight with another woman who was a lot taller?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    If a female is 5ft in height, small boned but is strong for her size ie can do pullups and keeps fit etc is she still at a disadvantage against other women, if she was challenged/got caught up in a fight with another woman who was a lot taller?
    are you the short woman by any chance?

ReputationRep:
    Not at all.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    No. Even if you weren't physically strong you still wouldn't definitely be at a disadvantage, so long as you can fight smart and play it on your strengths, not theirs.

(Original post by Pedaly7)
    are you the short woman by any chance?
    Yes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Women street fights are like:
    Bigger woman gets smaller womans hair, drags her to the ground then beat her, while she's being beaten she'll be kicking screaming and punching (usually) untill someone breaks them up, So yea, you're usually screwed if both of you know nothing of fighting and you dont have another advantage.

Times the short one would (Usually) win:
    she had a big knife
    she had a gun
    she had a black belt in a martial arts of some kind.
    the taller one had no arms or legs.
    she was the john cena of 5ft women
    she could get the person to the ground and is heavy enough to crush them.
    she knocks out the taller one in one punch

if the taller women is a pencil
    if the taller woman had no muscle mass.
    if the short one got lucky af
    if the taller one missed 10 punches

edit: forgot a few things:
    if the taller one was blind
    if the taller one had a heart attack.
    if the taller one had an asthma attack.

the blidn leads me onto a new move called:
    "Eye flicking" - flick your target in the eyes constantly with your sharp nailed fingers until they cant see. then when in court say the taller one pursued you and that they're 6ft to your 5ft. Then say it was self defence when you gouged their eyeballs out with your fingernails. gets them every time

ReputationRep:
    If you are talking a really big height difference, a headbutt to the genital region is all you need to win.

(Original post by Relentas)
    Women street fights are like:
    Bigger woman gets smaller womans hair, drags her to the ground then beat her, while she's being beaten she'll be kicking screaming and punching (usually) untill someone breaks them up, So yea, you're usually screwed if both of you know nothing of fighting and you dont have another advantage.

Times the short one would (Usually) win:
    she had a big knife
    she had a gun
    she had a black belt in a martial arts of some kind.
    the taller one had no arms or legs.
    she was the john cena of 5ft women
    she could get the person to the ground and is heavy enough to crush them.
    she knocks out the taller one in one punch

if the taller women is a pencil
    if the taller woman had no muscle mass.
    if the short one got lucky af
    if the taller one missed 10 punches
    I could beat a few lads at age 15 at wrestling my strength just over powered theirs but they were probably weak/knew nothing about fighting. Its just I dont like other women disrespecting me im very quiet and many women think they ate better than me. If i stick up for myself they'l call me 'little ****'. A male staff member at work called me a 'little midget' about 2 months ago because I beat him at a game of pool on our lunch hour. People say im 'tiny' and its a bit annoying as I know I have some strength.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.