Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    When shops decorate for Christmas, it's officially time to begin Christmas?😁
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Abbiemay17)
    Some started to decorate by August. It really does get earlier every year.

ReputationRep:
    I've already bought my Christmas cards.

ReputationRep:
    People say that Christmas starts at different times of year.
    Some say that it is when the Christmas Cola advert is released. Some the John Lewis. And others in December.
    There's a model shop near to where I live, which always decorates for Christmas in the middle of November.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by constantine2016)
    I've already bought my Christmas cards.
    Same..😂🙄

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Some started to decorate by August. It really does get earlier every year.
    Hahha that's so funny

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NBingham)
    Some say that it is when the Christmas Cola advert is released. Some the John Lewis. And others in December.
    There's a model shop near to where I live, which always decorates for Christmas in the middle of November.
    I guess, some people can get like proper weird about it and like when it starts and finishes

ReputationRep:
    I don’t agree I was in John Lewis yesterday and their Christmas department is already set up I mean we haven’t even had Halloween yet.

ReputationRep:
    This thread is reminding me about a Snoopy episode, where the friends go shopping for Easter gifts in the shopping mall, and there is a large Christmas display up
    Sally: "It's not even Easter and they already have their Christmas decorations up!", whilst passing a giant Santa statue, which is waving and saying "Ho Ho Ho" and a lit up sign saying how many days until Christmas (I can't remember the exact number, but I would hazard a guess that it would be over 200.)

ReputationRep:
    I say Christmas begins after my birthday in early November. After my birthday, then it's all Christmas. Although tbh I've already bought my advent calendar and my mum's Christmas presents so I guess I broke my own rule.
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    OMG YAAAAAAAS
    I LOVE this thread!

We've already booked our Community Team Christmas lunch and I've been listening to a Christmas playlist all day. #NoShame.

ReputationRep:
    Everyone knows that is starts when the Coca cola advert comes on, it officially starts then
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by Danny Dorito)
    OMG YAAAAAAAS
    I LOVE this thread!

We've already booked our Community Team Christmas lunch and I've been listening to a Christmas playlist all day. #NoShame.
    #Buzzin :tong:

ReputationRep:
    This thread is reminding me about a Snoopy episode, where the friends go shopping for Easter gifts in the shopping mall, and there is a large Christmas display up
    Sally: "It's not even Easter and they already have their Christmas decorations up!", whilst passing a giant Santa statue, which is waving and saying "Ho Ho Ho" and a lit up sign saying how many days until Christmas (I can't remember the exact number, but I would hazard a guess that it would be over 200.)
    Hahah never seen it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DrawTheLine)
    I say Christmas begins after my birthday in early November. After my birthday, then it's all Christmas. Although tbh I've already bought my advent calendar and my mum's Christmas presents so I guess I broke my own rule.
    Hahahahaha feels like everyone is starting so early, I never feel Christmassy this early but for some reason I do this year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danny Dorito)
    OMG YAAAAAAAS
    I LOVE this thread!

Yk✌🏼️✌🏼️😂😂

ReputationRep:
    My work has been advertising for Christmas since August

ReputationRep:
    YASSSSSSS, I LOVEEEE CHRISTMAS! As soon as the shops release their Christmas ranges, I'm the first to buy gifts since it gets too expensive around November and December. However this year, I'll have to be less Christmas crazy due to exams and studies etc! Xxxxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A.N123)
    YASSSSSSS, I LOVEEEE CHRISTMAS! As soon as the shops release their Christmas ranges, I'm the first to buy gifts since it gets too expensive around November and December. However this year, I'll have to be less Christmas crazy due to exams and studies etc! Xxxxx
    Ah that sucks! Same tho... still enjoy yourself 😁xx

ReputationRep:
    I've been listening to Christmas songs while revising everyday because it gets me happy knowing it's close

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.