Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I fall over and other stuff a lot.

Earlier today I was going up a slope / hill (it was kinda muddy / slippery), slipped, fell on my side, banged my head on the floor and got mud all down the side of me. Everyone who was near the area where it happened was laughing... Fun. That happened right near the end of lunch and then had double PE (which I HATE because we are doing dance... why...??)... Pretty good day.
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cc85734)
    I fall over and other stuff a lot.

Earlier today I was going up a slope / hill (it was kinda muddy / slippery), slipped, fell on my side, banged my head on the floor and got mud all down the side of me. Everyone who was near the area where it happened was laughing... Fun. That happened right near the end of lunch and then had double PE (which I HATE because we are doing dance... why...??)... Pretty good day.
    I have a condition that makes me quite clumsy, best way to cope learn to laugh at yourself rather than getting angry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claireestelle)
    I have a condition that makes me quite clumsy, best way to cope learn to laugh at yourself rather than getting angry
    Yeah I kinda have to. Do you know how many times I have fallen over in PE? xD
    When it was raining, when I was running backwards, and when someone was marking me quite violently in netball XDDD

Oh and I have managed twice to get a ball in my face - once I hit it in my face when playing rounders and the other time I threw a basket ball at my face.... I dont even know how all of this is possible... but apparently it is.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else like this? xd

ReputationRep:
    oh, i relate. i had to go into a room to do my english speaking and listening gcse- there was a huge camera placed in the room, and i stupidly tripped over the camera wire when i tried to find my seat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by entertainmyfaith)
    oh, i relate. i had to go into a room to do my english speaking and listening gcse- there was a huge camera placed in the room, and i stupidly tripped over the camera wire when i tried to find my seat.

Good job man lmao.

Meh I can't say much :P
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I kinda have to. Do you know how many times I have fallen over in PE? xD
    When it was raining, when I was running backwards, and when someone was marking me quite violently in netball XDDD

Oh and I have managed twice to get a ball in my face - once I hit it in my face when playing rounders and the other time I threw a basket ball at my face.... I dont even know how all of this is possible... but apparently it is.
    Many times have I got a ball on my head or to my face, it's quite painful a rounders ball isn't it. I used to be covered in bruises after pe lessons, one of the many things I don't miss from being in school.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claireestelle)
    Many times have I got a ball on my head or to my face, it's quite painful a rounders ball isn't it. I used to be covered in bruises after pe lessons, one of the many things I don't miss from being in school.
    Yeah! When I got back home I looked in the mirror and my lip had been bleeding a bit!
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Yeah! When I got back home I looked in the mirror and my lip had been bleeding a bit!
    I think they should use safer balls

ReputationRep:
    Yooo fell over again today! In PE we have to do a run around 800m or something in 12 mins and see how many laps we get.

Of course, after the 2nd lap I had managed to fall over....

As I washing around the corner I slipped and got sand all over me...
    Oh and apparently my elbow had started bleeding which I didn't realise until halfway through or something...

Fun

This is why I love PE

Spoiler:
    Show

I mean hate

Name:  hatersgonnacat.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  17.2 KB

ReputationRep:
    Nearest thing I can think of is an incident that happened when I was playing a game in the playground in year 10. The aim of the game was to hit other players in front of you three times with a tennis ball (each person had three lives). If you threw and missed, you had to run to the front of the playing field and touch a bin there, before running back out. Obviously this left you vulnerable to attack...

After losing all your lives you had to stand with your hands on the bin, arse in the air, while all the other players took turns throwing the ball at you from about 6-8 metres away.

Anyway... I was playing on an icy day, and one of the drain covers in the playground had iced over. I missed my throw and had to run to the bin. As I went I slipped on the drain cover and what happened next was basically like that scene in Home Alone 2 where Marv slips on the paint and is windmilling his arms until he falls over. Only for me, I was windmilling forwards. I windmilled for a bit, caught my footing, slipped again and then went over forwards in a very undignified heap. My blazer ended up draped over the back of my head.

Needless to say, I ended up having to stand in front of the bin getting pelted with tennis balls.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.