ReputationRep:
    Anyone else on here applying for biovet at RVC? 😊
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I've applied too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ines.p)
    I've applied too
    Nice! What are your stats if you don't mind me asking? I've applied for vet med and biovet is my 5th choice 😊

ReputationRep:
    I'm applying RVC, Surrey and Lincoln. I reallyyyy want to go to RVC - do you think its worth applying for the BSc and the MSci Biovet course?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beloli99)
    I'm applying RVC, Surrey and Lincoln. I reallyyyy want to go to RVC - do you think its worth applying for the BSc and the MSci Biovet course?
    Oh nice if you love it then why not? 😊

ReputationRep:
    I wasn't sure that if I was rejected from one course at RVC, then would I be immediately rejected for the same course but for a masters?

ReputationRep:
    I wasn't sure that if I was rejected from one course at RVC, then would I be immediately rejected for the same course but for a masters?
    Hmm I don’t know :/ i guess you could email them and ask!

ReputationRep:
    Im applying for biovet at RVC! Loved it went I looked round

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard anything yet? 😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pacb10)
    Has anyone heard anything yet? 😊
    I'm sending my application off on Monday, but I keep looking at the 2018 vet applicants thread to see if anyone (who has put biovet as a 5th choice) has heard anything, but can't see anything yet...

ReputationRep:
    I'm sending my application off on Monday, but I keep looking at the 2018 vet applicants thread to see if anyone (who has put biovet as a 5th choice) has heard anything, but can't see anything yet...
    Ahh exciting!! Yeah I know people have been getting offers for biovet at different unis but I haven’t heard of any from rvc yet, fingers crossed though!

ReputationRep:
    Ahh exciting!! Yeah I know people have been getting offers for biovet at different unis but I haven’t heard of any from rvc yet, fingers crossed though!
    Where else are you applying to?

ReputationRep:
    Where else are you applying to?
    I’m applying for vet med at Bristol, RVC, Liverpool and Surrey ☺️ how about you?

ReputationRep:
    I've applied to the BioVeterinary course and Gateway to VetMed for RVC too

ReputationRep:
    I’m applying for vet med at Bristol, RVC, Liverpool and Surrey ☺️ how about you?
    Lincoln, Reading, RVC and Hartpury for biovet/animal science. Unfortunately I didn’t have the GCSE grades for direct vetmed and I would resit but these reforms are a pain in the ass - unfortunately I’ll have to find a different career path with animals or gradvetmed 😊

ReputationRep:
    Lincoln, Reading, RVC and Hartpury for biovet/animal science. Unfortunately I didn’t have the GCSE grades for direct vetmed and I would resit but these reforms are a pain in the ass - unfortunately I’ll have to find a different career path with animals or gradvetmed 😊
    Oh I’m sure what’s meant to be, will be ☺️ have you heard anything yet?

ReputationRep:
    Oh I’m sure what’s meant to be, will be ☺️ have you heard anything yet?
    Yes! I applied yesterday and got an offer today from Lincoln so it’s going great so far! Have you?

ReputationRep:
    Yes! I applied yesterday and got an offer today from Lincoln so it’s going great so far! Have you?
    Wooo that’s great! That’s so quick!! Nothing yet apart from an interview at Surrey 😊 I applied 4 weeks ago and RVC said I’d hear within 6 weeks so hopefully I’ll hear back from them soon🤞

ReputationRep:
    Wooo that’s great! That’s so quick!! Nothing yet apart from an interview at Surrey 😊 I applied 4 weeks ago and RVC said I’d hear within 6 weeks so hopefully I’ll hear back from them soon🤞
    Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Good luck!
    You too where’s your first choice?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.