Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why do Short Girls like Tall Guys So Much? Watch

Announcements

and why do tall guys often like petite girls and keep banging on about how cute they are? why cant they just stick to taller girls and leave shorties for short guys?

Women are so shallow. its not fair short girls dont date short or average height guys.

Why are women size queens.. if guys said they didn't date shorter girls everyone woudl be OK but discrimination on men height is OK!!

ReputationRep:
    You sound bitter that you are short.:closedeyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Londons SweetBoy)
    You sound bitter that you are short.:closedeyes:
    In his defence he kinda does have a point. If people found out a guy didn't date a girl because of her height they would lose their ****. If a girl doesn't date a guy cause he was too short no one would really react.

ReputationRep:
    Girls don't like you because you're a loser. Not, because you're short.

ReputationRep:
    We like to hear their hearts beat.

ReputationRep:
    ikkkkk! Id like to keep the tall guys for us taller girls (but I guess love and attraction just doesnt work like that)Its also annoying how loads of guys wouldn't look twice at a taller girl (even if she is considered attractive)

ReputationRep:
    I'm 6'6 and wouldn't date a tall girl, not an overly tall one (can't have her wearing the trousers now can we)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hirsty97)
    you look like a prick
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    its not fair short girls dont date short or average height guys.
    Yes, please keep playing the victim. Girls won't go for you if you're insecure about things.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pedaly7)
    you look like a prick
    Obviously, because I am

https://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/...2273285_53.gif

ReputationRep:
    In his defence he kinda does have a point. If people found out a guy didn't date a girl because of her height they would lose their ****. If a girl doesn't date a guy cause he was too short no one would really react.
    The vast majority of people (including bi males) don't find height attractive (note this doesn't mean short means dealbreaker) for females, they do for males whether they admit it or not. People can sympathise with females because of this, but with guys it's hard to understand why they'd turn down a female due to height.

It's brutal but it's true.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I guess that's true, us guys have it harder!

But I know guys that only date girls with petite button noses, or only date girls with small feet and reject girls with big feet.

And when they told me this I thought nothing of it.

So it kind of swings both ways.:closedeyes:

ahaah literally I am a tall girl and I literally struggle to find any guy taller than me who isn't already in a relationship (with a short girl). I mean it is a bit of a exaggeration but thats what it feels like...

ReputationRep:
    bit of a stupid post. most won't look at the height of a person as the deciding factor on whether they'd date them or not. i think you haven't met that many girls. if you have, well don't worry, there's someone out there for everyone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheAlchemistress)
    We like to hear their hearts beat.
    That’s a shame cause I don’t have a heart. I’m not that tall either.

ReputationRep:
    I made a full-sized one for you, so you can print it out and hang it on your wall

Attachments Pending Approval
  1. File Type: jpgme.jpg (20.6 KB)

ReputationRep:
    Obviously, because I am
    You have a duck face.

you complete and utter pillock.:dry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevin Hodge)
    That’s a shame cause I don’t have a heart. I’m not that tall either.
    You do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    and why do tall guys often like petite girls and keep banging on about how cute they are? why cant they just stick to taller girls and leave shorties for short guys?

Women are so shallow. its not fair short girls dont date short or average height guys.

Why are women size queens.. if guys said they didn't date shorter girls everyone woudl be OK but discrimination on men height is OK!!
    They need someone to lift them 😏
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 20, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.