The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Haha
Primal instinct to protect and to be protected. Tall guys like short girls because it feeds into their male dominance and makes them feel needed and protective (hence the thing where tall guys hug short girls from behind.) Short girls like tall guys because their primal instinct is to seek out someone 'strong and dominant' so that they can be protected. Also shorter girls are seen as more submissive and 'cuter' which guys like due to the fact that they run on testosterone. More testosterone = the more dominance and power (height, build). The more dominance = the more need for submission (in bed. We all know us shorties run the show out of bed) the smaller = the less strong (in a guys head) the less strong means the need for more protection. The need for protection feeds the need to be dominant and strong. Hence Tall guys like short girls and short girls like tall guys.It's all down to instinct and genetic make up.
Original post by tyrell221
I know you're trying to play the "nice guy" in the hope you can get some liberal twitter girl or something. But truth is OP does have a point, short girls need to act their height.

Truth is, lots of tall guys like me link shorter girls to fulfil their fantasy of domination. And short girls want to be dominated.

As a short girl (5ft2) I have to say he has hit the nail pretty much on the head with that observation. It's just instinct. Taller, buffer guys have more testosterone and therefore are more dominant in and out of bed. Shorter girls appear to tall guys to be more submissive and feminine. This feeds their need to 'protect' their claims and it makes them feel wanted when they feel that their significantly shorter other needs protection. Whereas tall girls intimidate them and don't come off as the 'damsel in distress'

Works the same way for short girls. I personally go for guys that are at least 5ft10. Even then I prefer guys in the 6ft marker. It makes me feel safe and secure when with a tall guy, especially if his arms are around me. I know its cliche but its the truth, I find more dominant, protective, strong guys to be way more sexy and a huge turn on. I don't want to say that I like being dominated (but I secretly do) so I will just say that I like a strong guy.
I'm kinda rambling now and its getting long so I'm just shut up now :smile:
I know you're trying to play the "nice guy" in the hope you can get some liberal twitter girl or something. But truth is OP does have a point, short girls need to act their height.

Truth is, lots of tall guys like me link shorter girls to fulfil their fantasy of domination. And short girls want to be dominated.

Original post by Aoife3171
How tall is overly tall?

It's true.
I am about to be 16 and I have dark blonde hair and skinny and I’m 6,1
Your dumb i am a man and am atracted to one type your isane to think me having a preference in height wen it comes to women i laugh at you fool
Your retaded my personal preference in short woman is apparently disciminatory that doesnt make any fcki sense you mongs my brain only produce the substances needed for atraction in the presence of a woman who has certain traits therfore its in no way discriminationto be attracted to just short people lol 90 percent of woman are 5 feet anyway so you once again make no sense would u think it discrimatory if some men were only atracted to ugly feinds i dont think u would
"Why do Short Girls like Tall Guys So Much?"

They want taller kids?
Guys is 6ft tall?

Latest

Trending

Trending