I'm 16 and next weekend I will be going to my first ever house party and I have a few questions about it.
Do you bring your own alcohol?
Will there be food as well as drink?
What do people normally do at house parties?
How many drinks should I have? (I don't want to destroy my liver so not too many)
How long should I stay for? it starts at 7.30 and I want to stay for a few hours but I don't want to be out all night either.
Turn on thread page Beta
First house party watch
- Thread Starter
- 12-10-2017 22:03
- Community Assistant
- 12-10-2017 22:08
1. It's polite to bring enough for yourself and then some extra for everyone else to share
2. Maybe, but it's a good idea to eat before, especially if it's your first time out
3. Drink, chat, dance, it kinda depends on the vibe and the size though
4. It depends on your tolerance. Start slow and just pay attention to how you're feeling, you'll have to play it by ear a bit
5. Stay as long as you're comfortable with. Midnight is standard I guess if you don't want to stay for too long? At least it's long enough that you'll have fun but not so long that you won't be home before sunrise
- 12-10-2017 22:11
1) if u want to , probably already be provided
2) there might be food , you can bring your own snack is u want
3) probably get drunk and do crazy things just to loosen up a little e.g people make out
4) don't go overboard , and don't be pressured into drinking too much by your peers , stop drinking when u feel a little sloppy
5) come back home when you feel the action has died down , i normally stay for 2-3 hours (10:30 i recommend)
hope this helps