Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    So sometimes I have dreams which actually come true, and I can tell if a dream is likely to come true because it is one where I don’t realise I’m dreaming until I wake up. The most recent one has me really worried.

I dreamt that my best friend jumped off of a bridge and killed themselves after kissing another person (let’s call them John). Now I’m really scared theyre going to die. What do i do?

ReputationRep:
    Stop that kiss!

ReputationRep:
    Take it as a 50/50 chance and maybe kiss him instead of the other person, could work or may not work causing either a really awkward situation, awkward friendship or your friend jumping off as a result of said awkwardness

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kalail)
    So sometimes I have dreams which actually come true, and I can tell if a dream is likely to come true because it is one where I don’t realise I’m dreaming until I wake up. The most recent one has me really worried.

I dreamt that my best friend jumped off of a bridge and killed themselves after kissing another person (let’s call them John). Now I’m really scared theyre going to die. What do i do?
    Firstly, don't panic!

Secondly, I'd just think for a moment about your friend. Have they had anything really bad or troubling happen in their life? Are they showing any signs of depression or unsatisfied with their life? Unless there are any warning signals in your waking life with this friend, I wouldn't worry too much. If you are really worried, and they are your best friend, just be straight up and tell them! They'll probably put you at ease about it
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IDontEvenGoHere)
    Take it as a 50/50 chance and maybe kiss him instead of the other person, could work or may not work causing either a really awkward situation, awkward friendship or your friend jumping off as a result of said awkwardness
    Could cause a lot of awkwardness as they are straight as far as I know. And male

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.