Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Ok so I really like this girl but I'm not sure if she likes me back, I hope she does, she always hugs me, jumps up at me and wraps her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck, sits on me when were watching movies or tv and she uses me a an excuse when a guy asks her out, what I mean by this is when a guy asks her out she says she has a boyfriend (me) even though she is single and uses me as an excuse to get them away, we are not in a relationship and i would want to be in one with her but I'm too shy of getting rejected, the main reason I fear this is because she always talks to me about some guts that she thinks are really good looking and I'm just sat there confused, does it sound like she likes me? Thanks for the help 😀
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Sounds good. Just ask her out and you'll find out for sure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Callum2001)
    Ok so I really like this girl but I'm not sure if she likes me back, I hope she does, she always hugs me, sits on me when were watching horror movies and she uses me a an excuse when a guy asks her out, what I mean by this is when a guy asks her out she says she has a boyfriend (me) even though she is single and uses me as an excuse to get them away, we are not in a relationship and i would want to be in one with her but I'm too shy of getting rejected, the main reason I fear this is because she always talks to me about some guts that she thinks are really good looking and I'm just sat there confused, does it sound like she likes me? Thanks for the help 😀
    *cough* flirt with her and see if she flirts back, usually if she's touching you and laying on you for "protection" when watching a horror movie it's a good sign.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Sounds good. Just ask her out and you'll find out for sure.
    I wish it was that easy I'm just afraid of getting friend zoned

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Relentas)
    *cough* flirt with her and see if she flirts back, usually if she's touching you and laying on you for "protection" when watching a horror movie it's a good sign.
    I've tried flirting but I'm terrible at it and too shy to be good at it
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    And if she does friend zone you, then at least you know, right?

Better than analysing her behaviour for the next few months and not making a move.

ReputationRep:
    Js, if you get friend zoned, you'll be back to where you are now.
    How about, if you watch another horror movie again and she puts her head on you try like putting your arm around her or something, it'll be at least slightly flirty and it wont be very obvious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    And if she does friend zone you, then at least you know, right?

Better than analysing her behaviour for the next few months and not making a move.
    I guess so but it's just scary as I want to be more than friends but at the same time don't want to risk our friendship
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I guess so but it's just scary as I want to be more than friends but at the same time don't want to risk our friendship
    Why would it risk the friendship? If you start acting weird and clingy afterwards then sure, but if you continue your life like you are now then nothing will change.

Girls like confidence, she could well be waiting for you to make a move.

Do it, ask her out for dinner and let us know what happens.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Why would it risk the friendship? If you start acting weird and clingy afterwards then sure, but if you continue your life like you are now then nothing will change.

Girls like confidence, she could well be waiting for you to make a move.

Do it, ask her out for dinner and let us know what happens.
    Thanks, I was just worried that I'd say the wrong thing just hope that it goes well

ReputationRep:
    she always hugs me, jumps up at me and wraps her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck, sits on me when were watching movies or tv and she uses me a an excuse when a guy asks her out
    You are either level 99 in the friendzone, or virgin level 99.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edd522)
    You are either level 99 in the friendzone, or virgin level 99.
    What's the difference 😂

ReputationRep:
    Ok so I really like this girl but I'm not sure if she likes me back, I hope she does, she always hugs me, jumps up at me and wraps her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck, sits on me when were watching movies or tv and she uses me a an excuse when a guy asks her out, what I mean by this is when a guy asks her out she says she has a boyfriend (me) even though she is single and uses me as an excuse to get them away, we are not in a relationship and i would want to be in one with her but I'm too shy of getting rejected, the main reason I fear this is because she always talks to me about some guts that she thinks are really good looking and I'm just sat there confused, does it sound like she likes me? Thanks for the help 😀
    First of all u little ***** u need to man up. Second you only live once. If you whip out ur **** whats the worst that can happen. I doubt she will reject u. But you must seduce her first. Kiss her on the neck, get her horny. Get her to slop u and then when you are gonna beat her use a condom because kids are annoying. After that obvs its christmas soon so u gotta wife it but after valentines day tell her to **** off.

Yours sincerely
    Dr Rizardo
    The Love Doctor

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 6, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.