Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hello all, need economic history EPQ title help massively. so basically I was doing this title " how far has the economic history of the Korean peninsula impacted it's modern economic development " and after speaking to my supervisor after doing loads of research on econ history of south and north Korea he said that my title answers itself in the fact that EVERY country econ history has impacted it's modern econ development. my personal interest in Korea lies in the massive disrepency in quality of life despite being bordering countries. after doing much research I know have realised that actually most of the disrepency of economic development stems from social and political factors. these mainly being the difference in ideology, south Korea opting for a more global market economy and is heavily involved in trade where as north Korea has a 'juche' ideology which means self reliance. which has ultimately been their down fall. funniest thing is that they're not self reliant at all these days and are on china's life line for International aid lol. so my main question was this... what title can I do. should I keep the same or perhaps change it to something like " based on the economic history of the Korean peninsula what are the prospects for reunification" I want my question to be an 'actual' question if that makes sense. I'm very very open to ideas especially from economic history undergraduates if there's a question structure or like a typical type of question in which you would do at LSE. but so far I'm thinking stay the same... something about reunification or why is one poor and one rich. but I Really REALLY NEED THE TITLE TO BE DONE SPON PLZ HELP !!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.