The Student Room Group

Need URGENT help declaring Math Modules on UCAS

In the 'education' section of UCAS when putting down that I have done Math as a GCE Advanced Subsidiary the drop-down menu for adding modules does not work. Do I manually type them in in 'other' or just don't say my modules and grades in each one and just say my overall grade.

Also, I am retaking one of my Math modules. Do I need to put make a duplicate with the result as pending so have two?

For the A-Level pending section do I leaving the retaking module as pending too and not do a duplicate again?
Original post by S.H.Rahman
In the 'education' section of UCAS when putting down that I have done Math as a GCE Advanced Subsidiary the drop-down menu for adding modules does not work. Do I manually type them in in 'other' or just don't say my modules and grades in each one and just say my overall grade.

Also, I am retaking one of my Math modules. Do I need to put make a duplicate with the result as pending so have two?

For the A-Level pending section do I leaving the retaking module as pending too and not do a duplicate again?

1. Either, but I would input it manually into other if you wish to add the extra detail.
2.Put them in twice as they arent duplicates and one is a resit. It needs to be a complete record.
Original post by S.H.Rahman

Have you read the stickied post about declaring your grades? it's at the top of the forum this is posted in (Applications, Clearing and UCAS )

You can't list duplicate modules below a single qualification.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending