The Student Room Group

Occupational Therapy Applicants 2018 entry!!

Hi there!:hi:

If you're interested in applying to do Occupational Therapy for 2018 entry then this is the place for you!:woo:
NOTE: Please use this thread for any kind of Occupational Therapy related course, there are some variants but it's nice to have you all together.:h:

You can use this place to chat about where you're applying, tips for interviews and that kind of thing while meeting fellow applicants

Why not start by introducing yourself? Use the frame below to tell us a bit about yourself, leave off any information you don't want to share.:h:

Name:
Predicted grades:
Thinking of/applying to:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by 04MR17
Hi there!:hi:

If you're interested in applying to do Occupational Therapy for 2018 entry then this is the place for you!:woo:
NOTE: Please use this thread for any kind of Occupational Therapy related course, there are some variants but it's nice to have you all together.:h:

You can use this place to chat about where you're applying, tips for interviews and that kind of thing while meeting fellow applicants

Why not start by introducing yourself? Use the frame below to tell us a bit about yourself, leave off any information you don't want to share.:h:

Name:
Predicted grades:
Thinking of/applying to:

Hi Im applying to do OT , thinking of Cardiff, Plymouth, liverpool, UEA!! any tipis?
im taking sociology, psychology and history for a- levels! x
Original post by Roseexx
Hi Im applying to do OT , thinking of Cardiff, Plymouth, liverpool, UEA!! any tipis?
im taking sociology, psychology and history for a- levels! x
:hello:

How are you finding A Levels? I can tell you that Liverpool is a wonderful city:love: I also know someone really enjoying his time in Cardiff.:yep:
Reply 3
Original post by 04MR17
:hello:

How are you finding A Levels? I can tell you that Liverpool is a wonderful city:love: I also know someone really enjoying his time in Cardiff.:yep:

yeah A-levels are going alright! oh cool i was thinking about cardiff and liverpool!
Reply 4
ive already sent my application in for salford, huddersfield, liverpool, bradford and sheffiled :smile:
Reply 5
does anyone know what the 1st year time table would be like for occupational therapy at university of ulster
Reply 6
Hi, My name is Emma. I've applied for Salford and Liverpool for OT, I'm currently doing an access course. I was wondering if anyone has had an interview yet or information about the interview which may be useful please? :colondollar: I have read that sharing info of actual interview is not aloud however if anyone knows what kind of things maybe useful id appreciate it,
tia
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Emma2811
Hi, My name is Emma. I've applied for Salford and Liverpool for OT, I'm currently doing an access course. I was wondering if anyone has had an interview yet or information about the interview which may be useful please? :colondollar: I have read that sharing info of actual interview is not aloud however if anyone knows what kind of things maybe useful id appreciate it,
tia
Does Salford and Liverpool interview for this course?

Those rules are mainly for Oxbridge interviews.:wink:
Reply 8
Original post by 04MR17
Does Salford and Liverpool interview for this course?

Those rules are mainly for Oxbridge interviews.:wink:

Yes I live in Wigan and the closest unis to do OT courses are Liverpool and Salford. thanks
Reply 9
Hi, I have applied for OT at Derby. Does anyone know how long it takes to get a reply to your application? Thanks
Hi :smile:

Are there any mature students starting OT next year? I'll be 33 when I start... a long story but I already finished my first year at Huddersfield but I have to go back to repeat part of the year. I'm not sure what to do yet, I'm considering starting again from scratch at another uni. If I do apply to re start I will apply to derby.
So either way I'll be going to Huddersfield or possibly Derby for 2018 entry.
Would be great to hear from some mature students...??
hey, im DD, im applying to Cardiff, UEA and Brunel uni london! good luck everyone x
Reply 12
[QUOTE="Raspberry_Rush;74370268"]Hi :smile:

Are there any mature students starting OT next year? I'll be 33 when I start... a long story but I already finished my first year at Huddersfield but I have to go back to repeat part of the year. I'm not sure what to do yet, I'm considering starting again from scratch at another uni. If I do apply to re start I will apply to derby.
Would be great to hear from some mature students...??[/QUOTE

Hi i will be 34 in Sept and i have applied for huddersfield 😁
I am currently doing the access course, I applied for Bournemouth, London South Bank, Cardiff, Oxford Brookes and Southampton. I have interviews for Bournemouth, LSB and Oxford Brookes and mine was sent off about a week ago!
Reply 14
Original post by Raspberry_Rush

Would be great to hear from some mature students...??

Hey, I have applied for Derby 2018 and will be 30 then :smile:
Reply 15
My ucas was sent off thursdsy night and friday dinner time i got offered an interview at bradford. Eeeekkk
Hey has anyone had a interview yet ? I’ve revised for some questions they might ask but I’m wondering what a group task will be like?x
Reply 17
Original post by smith_h
Hi, I have applied for OT at Derby. Does anyone know how long it takes to get a reply to your application? Thanks

Hey! I applied about a month ago now.. 1-2 weeks later I received an email saying they require a reference.. So I got that sorted within that week and then just over a week later I got an email inviting me to an interview on 14th Dec (got this yesterday!). I'm sooo excited!! :smile: Wishing you all the best with your application!
Reply 18
[QUOTE="Ak84;74370572"]
Original post by Raspberry_Rush

Would be great to hear from some mature students...??[/QUOTE

Hi i will be 34 in Sept and i have applied for huddersfield 😁

Hellooo! I've got an interview for Derby and I'll be 27 when I (hopefully!) start, with 2 daughters (they'll be 1 and 3). :smile: All the best with your applications, wherever you choose to go!
Reply 19
Original post by smith_h
Hey, I have applied for Derby 2018 and will be 30 then :smile:

Hey, I've got an interview at Derby.. Just wondering if you've heard anything? I'll be 27. :smile:

Latest