The Student Room Group

Is This Normal?

I don't know if this is normal or not but for some reason anytime I'm dating or seeing guy and we're talking the moment he starts talking about me in a sexual way I get this really sick feeling in my stomach. I enjoy intimacy between my and the guy I'm seeing it's just I only ever feel sick when they talk about it, and I don't know why.
Reply 1
Original post by Nikkismiles
I don't know if this is normal or not but for some reason anytime I'm dating or seeing guy and we're talking the moment he starts talking about me in a sexual way I get this really sick feeling in my stomach. I enjoy intimacy between my and the guy I'm seeing it's just I only ever feel sick when they talk about it, and I don't know why.

So you mean dirty talk or when they talk to you about sex in general?

I think it's fine, everyone has their own preferences. It it does make you uncomfortable, you should tell them though.
Reply 2
When they talk about it?

Who is they? Are you referring to how he talks about you to his mates or something?
Reply 3
Original post by utr
When they talk about it?

Who is they? Are you referring to how he talks about you to his mates or something?

They as in how he talks to me
Reply 4
Original post by UWS
So you mean dirty talk or when they talk to you about sex in general?

I think it's fine, everyone has their own preferences. It it does make you uncomfortable, you should tell them though.

Yea, dirty talk mainly.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending