Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I found a message of someone saying 'here x' on my boyfriends phone should I ask him or call the girl?i told him and he said it's a girl he did business with. I feel like he's going to think I don't trust him if I call her it and it turns out right it can ruin my whole relationship
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Why are there kisses been two people if it's a business relationship? Surely that wasn't the only message? If it was, then why is he deleting messages when it's a business relationship...
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Did you see any other text she sent? By itself, it could mean anything, I wouldn't rush to conclusions right away.

(Original post by UWS)
    Did you see any other text she sent? By itself, it could mean anything, I wouldn't rush to conclusions right away.
    He said at first it was his friend because I told him don't do business deals with girls and after he told me it was a girl he did it with something is just telling me he's lying. I love him a lot so does he but I can't go further till I know 100%

(Original post by UWS)
    He's going to flip out if I call he said that himself because even though the business deal is done he said it will mess up his reputation. Also he always blocks them after doing them and she messaged again saying why did you block me. Idk I just feel like he's lying.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    He's going to flip out if I call he said that himself because even though the business deal is done he said it will mess up his reputation. Also he always blocks them after doing them and she messaged again saying why did you block me. Idk I just feel like he's lying.
    If he blocked her, how was she able to send the message? It sounds fishy why he would block people he did business with :hmmmm:

(Original post by UWS)
    If he blocked her, how was she able to send the message? It sounds fishy why he would block people he did business with :hmmmm:
    He blocked on social media

(Original post by UWS)
    I just need to know should I call her or not. He said he will flip out but idk. We both love each other that's why I don't want to ruin it if he's telling the truth.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I just need to know should I call her or not. He said he will flip out but idk. We both love each other that's why I don't want to ruin it if he's telling the truth.
    Do you have any other reason to suspect that he's cheating though?

ReputationRep:
    type slower lol

(Original post by UWS)
    Because he's lied about it being his friend.

(Original post by UWS)
    Because he lied at the start of it being his friend.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Because he lied at the start of it being his friend.
    Hmm, I'm not sure about calling her tbh. It does seem fishy though...

ReputationRep:
    Defo a sidechick

(Original post by UWS)
    Hmm, I'm not sure about calling her tbh. It does seem fishy though...
    I don't think I should call her but idk

ReputationRep:
    He's definitely cheating on you- X marks the spot with the spot being the end of your relationship.

What business is it though? thats the real question.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 13, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.