(Original post by new1234)
    KCL don't take the essay into account.
    Mid February i think.
    Bless Up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by new1234)
    KCL don't take the essay into account.
    Mid February i think.
    Wait how do you know that KCL don't take the essay into account? Are their anymore that don't?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScrewedSOS)
    Wait how do you know that KCL don't take the essay into account? Are their anymore that don't?
    https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/reque...0Response.pdf?

page 2 at the top.

Think the rest take the essay into account.

ReputationRep:
    Hey!! Sitting my LNAT in 2 weeks :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhyBrutus)
    Hey!! What essay questions did everyone get??? Sitting my LNAT in 2 weeks :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by infiinitee_)
    Hey guys!

So currently I am preparing for my LNATs which is in 4 days (17th October- so nervous!) and I've been doing some past papers as well as sample tests from the Mark Shepherd book.

For the Mark Shepherd book I've gotten around 27-30 (mostly around 27/28 with the odd 30) and for the past paper I did I too got around 27.

The past paper was the first paper I did and I'm just anxious that I haven't improved at all. I do realise that it is an aptitude test and that there's no real way to "get better". But I have heard people doing significantly much better after practice. This doesn't seem to be the case for me and I'm getting a little anxious.

I've applied to Oxford, UCL and KCL (along with two other non-LNAT schools). From what I gathered, Oxford and UCL (my top two schools) has an average of around 28-30 for successful applicants which I have been getting but I am a little worried since I am really on the border.

Other aspects of my application include:
    - 44/45 in IB (776 at HL, 777 at SL, A in TOK and EE)
    - 7 A*s and 2 As in IGCSE
    (and an alright personal statement I would say)

Oh I'm also an international applicant if it matters! Thank you all for your help.
    Does your mark sheperd book contain 4 or 5 sample tests?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.