The Student Room Group

Ambulance charts

Seen those dudes on fb last week who made an ambulance chart in there kitchen to keep track of who went in an ambulance more lmao that aint new bruv i did that with my mandem since we were like 16 aha
I didnt keep no lists cos ive never been into nerdy stuff but whatever i think im on like 6 or 7 times aha once i got arrested as soon as we got there
i remember sweet fa but apparently i punched the ambulance dude but in my defense i was a bit more drunk that normal aha
what about you how many times in an ambulance not with lame stuff but like big nights out or fights with ur fam aha thats life bruv
Reply 1
Original post by roadmanjakey
Seen those dudes on fb last week who made an ambulance chart in there kitchen to keep track of who went in an ambulance more lmao that aint new bruv i did that with my mandem since we were like 16 aha
I didnt keep no lists cos ive never been into nerdy stuff but whatever i think im on like 6 or 7 times aha once i got arrested as soon as we got there
i remember sweet fa but apparently i punched the ambulance dude but in my defense i was a bit more drunk that normal aha
what about you how many times in an ambulance not with lame stuff but like big nights out or fights with ur fam aha thats life bruv

Moved to chat. Health is more for advice and concerns than this sort of thing. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest