Hi everyone! I am urgently looking for someone to take over my tenancy from JANUARY 2018 until JULY 2018.
The Maltings, Whitemoor Road, Nottingham NG6 0HN
- 3 nice flatmates, all guys. They are respectful of your space, and can talk to you or won't at all depending on your preference.
- Free bus pass included, within Nottingham (easy access to NTU City campus; bus comes every 15 minutes). Bus stop is just outside the accommodation. (less than 1 minute walk)
- On-site management + reception to receive and hold mail for you, as well as deal with any problems.
- Residence Representatives arrange events and help you with any inquiries/problems as well.
- Ground floor room, facing the courtyard. Convenient to meet friends, throw garbage, etc.
- Shared bathroom, shower, and kitchen. You get your own cupboard and fridge/freezer-space. (Cleaning staff come to clean the shared areas every Friday morning) There is also a vacuum provided if you want to vacuum your room for any reason.
- The door and window have locks attached. - Single bed with your own sink+mirror, plus closet, desk, and drawers in the room. There is a sturdy wall-mounted shelving unit above the desk, with two shelves. There is space under the sink to keep toiletries, kitchen stuff, etc. Also, desk lamp + rubbish bin in your room included.
- Radiator next to the bed. Central heating. - High speed internet, higher still if you use the provided ethernet cable. (Up to 90 mbps download/upload speed, ping of 7ms)
- Single bed with provided mattress protector. Curtains also provided. I can provide two super-soft pillows for you(no case), but you can bring your own and throw mine out.
- Total of 4 wall-plugs in the room.
- Laundry facilities are just in the block opposite the room (still on accommodation premises), with washers and dryers.
- Car parking can be arranged with management. - Motorcycle/bicycle parking just outside the room.
- Nearby supermarkets (Aldi, Sainsbury's) and gym (PURE Gym), walkable distance.
Reason(s) for wanting to move out;; My parents are concerned with me, a girl, living with three guys. I can only terminate my contract early if I find someone to replace me.
How much $$ ;;
"Rent (Licence Fee)" - £97.30 per week or part of a week
If you have questions or want other pictures of the accommodation, bus stop, reception, etc., you can message me for information please!
Who do you think it is...