Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Applying for Law with AAB Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I should have posted here instead of a different forum on TSR. Is it worth applying for Law with AAB predictions, 8A* and 2A at GCSE? I know where I need to improve to the get higher, but too late as predictions are set. School telling me to apply anyway to be in the system for clearing - really positive - but I'm thinking of focussing on exams as not sure how I'll handle the rejection. If I really focus I can then reapply next year.

ReputationRep:
    Could you ask for the B to be moved to an A? Just thinking it would give you many more options as a lot of Russell Group uni's have AAA minimum offers. However, if not, you still have lots of options! Just pick out uni's which you would be interested in which satisfy your grade requirements. You also have an amazing set of GCSE results so could go ahead and put down an AAA choice anyway. Good luck with your application!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.