Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    term 1 is undergraduate year 1? if i am right? If i apply now for maintenance as an EU migrant worker which is(help with living costs) for this year 2017-2018, will i get a loan for this year 2017-2018 or no?
    if not when did the deadline end?
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deep93)
    term 1 is undergraduate year 1? if i am right? If i apply now for maintenance as an EU migrant worker which is(help with living costs) for this year 2017-2018, will i get a loan for this year 2017-2018 or no?
    if not when did the deadline end?
    Hi deep93,

The EEA Migrant Worker Team assess students who do not meet the required standard core eligibility requirements.

So if you do not meet the five years residency requirement in the UK but you or your EU/EEA family member are working in the UK. you can be assessed for living costs.

You need to be lawfully resident in the EU/EEA for at least 3 years prior to the start of your course and in England on the first day of the first academic year of your course.

You have nine months from start of the academic year to ask to be income assessed.

There is an article on The Student Room
    here is a link to it

http://bit.ly/2xDcQxe

Thanks Rona

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.