Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure about you guys but I have always been interested in the dark personality traits (Machiavellianism, psychopathy, narcissism and sadism).
    So, what I did was combine a bunch of REAL psychiatric scales (not the bad ones you find online) together into one online survey!

If anybody is interested to find out how dark of a person they are, please complete the survey and message me saying you completed it and the time you completed it, that way i can calculate how you match up against the general population and the rest of TSR users!

Here's the test:
    https://qtrial2017q3az1.az1.qualtric...V32TAkEgPDIIWF

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AdvancedAtom)
    I'm not sure about you guys but I have always been interested in the dark personality traits (Machiavellianism, psychopathy, narcissism and sadism).
    So, what I did was combine a bunch of REAL psychiatric scales (not the bad ones you find online) together into one online survey!

If anybody is interested to find out how dark of a person they are, please complete the survey and message me saying you completed it and the time you completed it, that way i can calculate how you match up against the general population and the rest of TSR users!

Here's the test:
    Done! Can you please fill mine for my master's?

https://www.esurveycreator.co.uk/s/8427c98

Thank you very much.

Regards,
    Isa

ReputationRep:

Here's the test:
    Done a minute ago, I'm 17 and male.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isamarca)
    Done! Can you please fill mine for my master's?

https://www.esurveycreator.co.uk/s/8427c98

Thank you very much.

Regards,
    Isa
    Hi Isa!
    I am very glad you filled out the survey.
    I looked at your survey and it seems very University focused, I am a sixth form student, should I still complete your survey or is it only for those in University?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Glassapple)
    Thanks for completing the survey! Here is your score:

Machiavellianism: 4.7
    Psychopathy: 4.1
    Narcissism: 5
    Sadism: 5

Your scores are very high, so ima guess you didn't answer them honestly or you are a real dark person XD.

For comparison, there should be an image showing the scores of the general population:

Attachments Pending Approval
  1. File Type: pngScreenshot (90).png (19.9 KB)

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for completing the survey! Here is your score:

Machiavellianism: 4.7
    Psychopathy: 4.1
    Narcissism: 5
    Sadism: 5

Your scores are very high, so ima guess you didn't answer them honestly or you are a real dark person XD.

For comparison, there should be an image showing the scores of the general population:

I'm a very dark person and I have diagnosed Narcissistic Personality Disorder which I've made threads about on here before XD

ReputationRep:
    Hi Isa!
    I am very glad you filled out the survey.
    I looked at your survey and it seems very University focused, I am a sixth form student, should I still complete your survey or is it only for those in University?
    Do not worry, AdvancedAtom. Thank you very much anyway

Btw, you did not tell me the results of my test like you did with others haha

Regards,
    Isa

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndreiMiron)
    Is there a reason you copied and pasted exactly what I said?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Glassapple)
    Is there a reason you copied and pasted exactly what I said?
    too lazy to write , same details

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isamarca)
    Do not worry, AdvancedAtom. Thank you very much anyway

Btw, you did not tell me the results of my test like you did with others haha

Regards,
    Isa
    Sorry about that. Here is your score:

Machiavellianism: 2.8
    Narcissism: 2.4
    Psychopathy: 2.2
    Sadism: 1

You appear to be slightly under average in each case. Here is the graph of the scores of the general population. (unfortunately, I do not have the data for sadism)

Attachments Pending Approval
  2. File Type: pngScreenshot (90).png (19.9 KB)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndreiMiron)
    Hello! Your scores are as follows:

Machiavellianism: 4.2
    Narcisism: 3.6
    Psycopathy: 2
    Sadism: 1. 1

I don't want to post the graph too many times in this thread, but you can find it in the comments if you want to see how you stack up against other people.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry about that. Here is your score:

Machiavellianism: 2.8
    Narcissism: 2.4
    Psychopathy: 2.2
    Sadism: 1

You appear to be slightly under average in each case. Here is the graph of the scores of the general population. (unfortunately, I do not have the data for sadism)

hehe thx

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 14, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.