Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    People that say "keep the change"...idk something about the way they say this..... and also street performers...LoL...Any others you can think of??....
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    That's realy not showing off though...

ReputationRep:
    idk thats why i was asking...besides thats one of the popular responses there was on Capital FM..LoL....
    (Original post by shameful_burrito)
    That's realy not showing off though...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Sri)
    People that say "keep the change"...idk something about the way they say this..... and also street performers...LoL...Any others you can think of??....
    I say keep the change when its less than like 5p or something, I say it as otherwise the person at the till would usually call back and say "you forgot your change" or something along those lines, so it saves both me and them time.

A big show off would be RiceGum or someone like him, if you watched a single one of his videos you'd see what I mean.

As for the street performers, they usually just want to make some money. Yes they can be "showing off" but I wouldn't get annoyed if they juggled in front of someone as its more entertainment than trying to show off.

OMG RiceGum...hahaha i've heard of him but not sure if he's a show off tbh...i guess a lot of youtbers come across like that...but yeah thats your opinion and thats cool
    (Original post by Relentas)
    I say keep the change when its less than like 5p or something, I say it as otherwise the person at the till would usually call back and say "you forgot your change" or something along those lines, so it saves both me and them time.

A big show off would be RiceGum or something like that, if you watched a single one of his videos.

As for the street performers, they usually just want to make some money. Yes they can be "showing off" but I wouldn't get annoyed if they juggled in front of someone as its more entertainment than trying to show off.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.