The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Access to Leeds

I am looking to study History and Philosophy of Science and Politics at Leeds, and the typical offer is ABB. I have already done my A levels but I have gone back to school to retake English Literature and to take Politics from scratch (I am doing both AS and A2 in one year). I took Music but I hated it and got an E which is why I'm taking a different A level. I got a B in History, and I think I could get an A in Politics but I'm still worried about English. With the Access to Leeds programme, instead of lowering the requirements to BBB could I request that they lower one of the Bs instead so that the requirements are ABC?
Original post by katiebaca
I am looking to study History and Philosophy of Science and Politics at Leeds, and the typical offer is ABB. I have already done my A levels but I have gone back to school to retake English Literature and to take Politics from scratch (I am doing both AS and A2 in one year). I took Music but I hated it and got an E which is why I'm taking a different A level. I got a B in History, and I think I could get an A in Politics but I'm still worried about English. With the Access to Leeds programme, instead of lowering the requirements to BBB could I request that they lower one of the Bs instead so that the requirements are ABC?

Talk to them directly
email [email protected] or phone (0113) 3438952
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Quick Reply

Latest