Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

No trace of application on online account Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I've applied in July for the maintenance loan and sent all evidence required. Then I was asked to send my payslips (I am a migrant worker student) so I did at the beginning of the September. I still didn't hear back from then and when I check my online account there is nothing about the application. What now? Is it possible that they lost the documents?
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1993student2017)
    I've applied in July for the maintenance loan and sent all evidence required. Then I was asked to send my payslips (I am a migrant worker student) so I did at the beginning of the September. I still didn't hear back from then and when I check my online account there is nothing about the application. What now? Is it possible that they lost the documents?

Hi 1993student2017,

In order to check the progress of you application, as we have no account access,

please call our Migrant Worker Team on

Tel: (+44) (0) 141 243 3570
    (Open Monday to Friday from 8.00am to 8.00pm)

Thanks Rona

ReputationRep:
    Thank you for your answer. I tried to call them several times but never could get anyone to talk to me. I think I'm going to send them a letter.
    I'm not desperate for money, but just wondering if that's reasonable waiting time. I know they have a lot of work, plus since I have applied for the maintenance loan I was getting back from them via post, but there was nothing on the online account, so maybe it's not necessarily a bad sign.

So I'm thinking - maybe I should just wait couple of weeks more? (they got my last letter 5 weeks ago). Just don't want to be another student nagging them just because of being impatient.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1993student2017)
    Thank you for your answer. I tried to call them several times but never could get anyone to talk to me. I think I'm going to send them a letter.
    I'm not desperate for money, but just wondering if that's reasonable waiting time. I know they have a lot of work, plus since I have applied for the maintenance loan I was getting back from them via post, but there was nothing on the online account, so maybe it's not necessarily a bad sign.

So I'm thinking - maybe I should just wait couple of weeks more? (they got my last letter 5 weeks ago). Just don't want to be another student nagging them just because of being impatient.

Hi 1993student2017,

Migrant Worker evidence, is currently taking 29 working days to be reviewed from receipt.

That is just under six weeks as this is a particularly busy period.

If that period has passed I would advise that you give us a call as I advised.

Thanks Rona

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.