Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    My first discussion so bear with me

I'm currently doing my A2. Subject choices are Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics. My AS grades were 92, 95, 93, and 96. I know many people are telling me I shouldn't worry about my A2 ( In no way am I boasting ), but I am genuinely terrified. I haven't done that many past papers for the sciences probably around 12 ish for each subject, Math I think I can get away with, but I just can't find my will to study. I find myself doing everything but study and on top of that, I don't feel bad about it at times lol. Currently, I try and get in at least 3 past years a day including some revision of notes, but I don't know why I feel its not enough. Im hoping to get 4A*s but I feel like that's highly unlikely.

I really don't know how to get out of this rut. Please help

ReputationRep:
    It's natural to stress. Your exams are obviously extremely important. Keep doing what you're doing and you'll succeed. You should probably find something to relieve your stress like a sport or drawing or something like that

Good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sheena2518)
    My first discussion so bear with me

I'm currently doing my A2. Subject choices are Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics. My AS grades were 92, 95, 93, and 96. I know many people are telling me I shouldn't worry about my A2 ( In no way am I boasting ), but I am genuinely terrified. I haven't done that many past papers for the sciences probably around 12 ish for each subject, Math I think I can get away with, but I just can't find my will to study. I find myself doing everything but study and on top of that, I don't feel bad about it at times lol. Currently, I try and get in at least 3 past years a day including some revision of notes, but I don't know why I feel its not enough. Im hoping to get 4A*s but I feel like that's highly unlikely.

I really don't know how to get out of this rut. Please help
    whats the question?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moonzig)
    whats the question?
    My apologies if I didn't make it clear enough. I don't know how to get myself on track seeing as I have barely 1 week to my A2. Do you have any advice?

Thank you

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.