Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm predicted ABB, is there any Russell group universities or top ranked universities which I can apply for and realistically get into?

ReputationRep:
    Liverpool (Russell group) is ABB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChemistryGuy1998)
    Liverpool (Russell group) is ABB
    Yeah so my list so far is
    Liverpool
    Keele
    so I need 3 more

ReputationRep:
    Maybe have a look at Westminster and Kingston

ReputationRep:
    You don't need to aim to study at a Russell Group university... Having the predicted grades of ABB gives you a lot of choices where you can study and many universities will be interested in you. I would suggest checking The Complete University Guide website and having a look at the league tables there. Then I would go onto each universities website and have a look at the entry criteria and other important aspects in order to choose the remaining 3 universities for you. Good luck buddy!
    • Very Important Poster

(Original post by dannydevil117)
    I'm predicted ABB, is there any Russell group universities or top ranked universities which I can apply for and realistically get into?
    Have a look at Heap on Degree course offers (library or bookshop). That ranks course offers by grades.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/HEAP-2018-U.../dp/1911067486

If you have ABB then you can apply for a few AAB Unis or a riskier AAA.

If you get better grades then you can always adjust or o through clearing.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.