Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    This girl, I used to have a crush (she rejected me). She has started acting really strange such as with one other girl she hangs around with, she often looks over at me and turns away sometimes laughing. Today I was going to class looked up noticed them walking in front of me. They were talking she seemed to notice me behind and turn to the other girl and said he's there. I don't know but I think they are taking the mick out of me. I have moved on and no longer have any feelings for this girl. Any advice on their unusual behavior.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom K16)
    This girl, I used to have a crush (she rejected me). She has started acting really strange such as with one other girl she hangs around with, she often looks over at me and turns away sometimes laughing. Today I was going to class looked up noticed them walking in front of me. They were talking she seemed to notice me behind and turn to the other girl and said he's there. I don't know but I think they are taking the mick out of me. I have moved on and no longer have any feelings for this girl. Any advice on their unusual behavior.
    Lol I commented on another one of your posts. With this, I would advise you not to sweat it. If you ask them why they're talking about you, they may say they're not and it will all be very awkward. Maybe try to stay a bit away from them so that you don't get to hear them. Either that or tell one of your friends to tell them to stop, if it bothers you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Germanyisthebest)
    Lol I commented on another one of your posts. With this, I would advise you not to sweat it. If you ask them why they're talking about you, they may say they're not and it will all be very awkward. Maybe try to stay a bit away from them so that you don't get to hear them. Either that or tell one of your friends to tell them to stop, if it bothers you.
    It doesn't bother me I just wanna know why I'm topic of interest at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    Well if she sees that you are moving on, it will make her feel less special so she's trying to get your attention. The best thing you can do is ignore her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom K16)
    It doesn't bother me I just wanna know why I'm topic of interest at the moment.
    Maybe they're like "Ohh look it's the guy who likes you" and then start giggling, while knowing that she may not like you. I guess they use it as a way of giggling. Just don't sweat it, or try to do the same to her, for example get a friend to talk about her while she's near you guys and you both start giggling. If she reacts negatively, she may not continue to do that to you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I hate money)
    Well if she sees that you are moving on, it will make her feel less special so she's trying to get your attention. The best thing you can do is ignore her.
    Yeah the friend of the girl as I walked past said Jess fancie you I just said something like OK.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Germanyisthebest)
    Maybe they're like "Ohh look it's the guy who likes you" and then start giggling, while knowing that she may not like you. I guess they use it as a way of giggling. Just don't sweat it, or try to do the same to her, for example get a friend to talk about her while she's near you guys and you both start giggling. If she reacts negatively, she may not continue to do that to you.
    I'll try that.

ReputationRep:
    It's the same for me. I find it amusing how she says she isn't interested in me yet she has such a sad life that she spends whole hours talking about me to a friend.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 15, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.