Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How to make a girl who rejected you regret it?? Watch

ReputationRep:
    A girl rejected me in a way many people on here describe as shocking. How could I make her regret this decision? I have no intention of going out with her no more I just wanna get Karma on her..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom K16)
    A girl rejected me in a way many people on here describe as shocking. How could I make her regret this decision? I have no intention of going out with her no more I just wanna get Karma on her..
    Karma works by itself. You don't need to do anything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SGHD26716)
    Karma works by itself. You don't need to do anything
    Fantastic!

ReputationRep:
    by getting on with you life and not being effected by it. move on man, success in your life is the best revenge

ReputationRep:
    Just move on and be the best version of yourself that you can; she may regret turning you down but you shouldn't actively seek to make it so, that's immature.

ReputationRep:
    Move on man.

ReputationRep:
    I actually also got rejected today as well, though indirectly. Just become really popular and be a big name in your school or wherever you are. Get a new awesome haircut, smell amazing, dress well - spend a good few hours on this one. Go gym, do exercise, look amazing, be confident! Only that girl is missing out on the amazing person you are. I don't know how bad what you went through was, but I'm guessing at this rate you'd want some kind of revenge :P, just don't act like it's a big deal, and continue moving on. In time she'll probably either regret it or really not care. Unfortunately that's just the way it is. If she GENUINELY doesn't like you, I doubt there's any way to make her like you unless you spend quality time with her for her to know who you are, but I am guessing it's already too late by now. So anyway, best advice: Don't sweat it, keep living and being YOU. No reason why you should sweat over a girl. If the rejection was really overwhelming, forget about it by doing some interesting things that keep your mind active such as going to the cinema to watch a movie or an active game of football, or video games. Just make sure you preoccupy your mind doing other things. Anyway I think I went a bit off topic but anyway, this should sum it up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arminvanpite)
    Just move on and be the best version of yourself that you can; she may regret turning you down but you shouldn't actively seek to make it so, that's immature.
    Yeah. Thanks! The Crush and a friend seem to take the mick behind my back about it. I don't wanna be that immature.

ReputationRep:
    Step 1: You don´t!

If this is your reaction to it, she is probably better of without you.

ReputationRep:
    Get with someone else in a way that she'll hear about

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Remix59)
    Step 1: You don´t!

If this is your reaction to it, she is probably better of without you.
    I wouldn't usually want to it's just she is laughing at me behind my back.

ReputationRep:
    Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

I don't know what to tell you.

I guess you could follow her home and play knock down ginger on her a few times.

:dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Londons SweetBoy)
    Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

I guess you could follow her home and play knock down ginger on her a few times.

Yes!!!
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Just forget her. Follow your dreams instead and be happy with your achievements once you get them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shameful_burrito)
    Just forget her. Follow your dreams instead and be happy with your achievements once you get them.
    It's strange I feel so free cause before my mind was constantly thinking of her!
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom K16)
    It's strange I feel so free cause before my mind was constantly thinking of her!
    That's great! You are free indeed. So use your time wisely

ReputationRep:
    She probably doesn't even care enough about you to notice your attempts but you can still try if you want.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Londons SweetBoy)
    Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

What

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salt Queen)
    She probably doesn't even care enough about you to notice your attempts but you can still try if you want.
    She keeps looking over at me which gets really annoying.

ReputationRep:
    Prank call her dad
    Joking.....
    Just move on forget da b1tch

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 13, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.