Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

17 year old girl raped 3 times in one night in Tower Hamlets Watch

ReputationRep:
    This is my borough (albeit a different part of it). Disgusting behaviour. Some of us men are filthy predators sadly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ANM775)
    my guess is after the first sexual assault where she lost a lot of clothes this increased her risk of further incident dramatically as the men saw a half naked woman walking around ...and it drew them in like moths to a flame.

not blaming the girl or anything, but the fact of the matter is, the more provocatively a woman is dressed the more unwanted attention she receives, and sometimes unwanted attention leads to sexual assault and rape...........
    It's much more likely that the attackers knew each other or were in a gang.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Twinpeaks)
    And using that exact logic they equally cannot rape as they are not bound by law? It's the exact same principle, how can you not see that? You are always just off the mark, and beginning to piss me off tbh. I'm losing patience with your continuous twisted logic.

You can in no way assume that animals have a moral compass. They know which actions lead to a negative consequence, but they do not know whether an action is inherently "bad" on a moral level. You cannot say that some species have low morality because morality is not an explanation behind animal behaviour. Some animals are simply more aggressive.

Placing these assumptions on an animal is wrong and illogical. When a dog kills a child, the dog is considered too aggressive and is put down, but when a human kills a child that human is considered evil. We attach different inferences to the behaviour of animals and humans. And there is a reason for that.

Now if you haven't noticed, I haven't replied to your two last messages because you never listen to what I have to say, you just continue to provide your own ideas and arguments without even listening to me. So just save your time and don't bother.

rape is forcing sex upon another against their will, imo an animal can do that.

no, what really pisses you off is that I provide good arguments against you that at times you struggle to counter

and I can assume a animal has some sort of moral compass. btw, ever watched Lassie?
    inb4 "it was only a TV show!"
    ever heard a news story where a wild animal saves a human from another wild animal and puts itself in harms way?
    it was just doing that why? because it was bored?

yes, I listen to your arguments, just rarely do they change my mind. Your arguments tend to be like that of something you'd see in a redundant textbook from the 1980's, sounds ok on paper, but in reality has many holes.......

and no, I wasn't particularly expecting a reply to the other topic, I actually thought to myself 50/50 she'll reply. Reason being the replies on both sides were getting long, also most of your arguments were being challenged in such a way that were becoming increasingly difficult for you to rebuff, I was also challenging you to put your money where your mouth is and open an account as an average looking guy on Tinder and see how far your personality or matching hypothesis gets you. Given the strength of the argument against you, and the amount of time needed to launch a counter argument that wouldn't get completely trampled over you simply chose to not reply.............., which doesn't surprise me

Spoiler:
    Show

edit: I've just remembered a new years resolution I made this year but seem to have forgotten lately, ..which was to stop arguing so much on here with feminists, ..so on that note .. I think I will just not engage in much more arguing in these two topics...or at least attempt to. Have a nice day :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YaliaV)
    It's much more likely that the attackers knew each other or were in a gang.

Knew each other?

maybe in a small village, but this was a large city I think. I doubt it

The reality is, that a half naked girl walking about is going to attract unwanted attention...

ReputationRep:
    Hah! :rofl:

Jokes aside, informed-consent requires a higher level of cognitive functioning that simply does not apply to non-human animals.

An animal does not consider whether their mate has provided fully informed consent, they do not ask for it, and they do not provide it.

You are superimposing human-like thinking onto animals. It just doesn't work.
    You have a severe lack of understanding regarding animal behaviour.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IamJacksContempt)
    How so?

Animal behaviour =/= animal cognition.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IamJacksContempt)
    Nice to seen an eloquent response. Perhaps you could explain how an animal is capable of providing informed consent?

ReputationRep:
    When you massively import south Asians, your country becomes a bit like South Asia.

ReputationRep:
    Nice to seen an eloquent response. Perhaps you could explain how an animal is capable of providing informed consent?
    If you have never learned about courtship in animals then you need to watch a documentary or two. A vast array of animal species perform rituals by using movement, sound, display of beauty etc for the sheer purpose of acquiring the opposite sex's consent to mate, with the opposite sex having the choice to accept or refuse.

And guess what, if the female refuses the male's advances the male doesn't just go ahead and commences mating anyway...

ReputationRep:
    Fault of the rapist, not the religion, not his parents this isn't bloody political. I hope the girl recovers soon, she deserves everything good in the world and I hope those men get their throats slashed by her.
    And people wonder why we have feminism.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edd522)
    When you massively import south Asians, your country becomes a bit like South Asia.
    Just pure racism, how do you even know they're 'south Asians ' and not British? Never mind the millions of south Asians who've never committed a crime in their life, let's just judge them based on the few that do.

ReputationRep:
    i lived in TH for a while & it was pretty rough... but this takes it to another level

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FarhanHalim)
    Just pure racism, how do you even know they're 'south Asians ' and not British? Never mind the millions of south Asians who've never committed a crime in their life, let's just judge them based on the few that do.
    How do I know? It's in Tower Hamlets.

ReputationRep:
    Acid attacks, stabbings, sexuals assaults, terrorism, and shootings...it's all part of London's vibrant cultural diversity.
    It will only get worse and when it does, many Londoners will still declare that they live in the greatest city on earth.

If I were the young girl's father, I wouldn't have let her walk around post-midnight on her own, especially in a borough like Tower Hamlets.

ReputationRep:
    Islamaphobe! Oh no! I’m not an Islamaphobe, I’m a realist. Look at what happens EVERYWHERE there are muslims who have settled in western society. What was the event in Germany where more than 80 sexual assaults happened in ONE night at the hands of the poor refugees? Merkel welcomed them with open arms and tax money, and the citizens are paying the price. I don’t give a **** about being politically correct. Look at the facts! Show me ONE Muslim community in Europe or the USA that is better off due to Muslim settlements. Crime skyrockets, and the welfare expenditures are grossly disproportionate to the population.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.