Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm starting to look at courses for university but I'm not sure how to decide which one is right for me. I currently study psychology at A-Levels and it is my favourite subject. However, i am also very interesting in the psychology behind why crimes commit the crimes that they do and i also love watching crime documentaries. Due to my interest in criminal behaviour I'm thinking of a psychology and criminology course. Overall my options would be
    1.Psychology
    2.Psychology and Criminology
    3.Criminology
    Please could you advise me on what you think i should go for considering my interests stated above. And also any websites that may help to decide on my course.
    Thanks!
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nadia44)
    I'm starting to look at courses for university but I'm not sure how to decide which one is right for me. I currently study psychology at A-Levels and it is my favourite subject. However, i am also very interesting in the psychology behind why crimes commit the crimes that they do and i also love watching crime documentaries. Due to my interest in criminal behaviour I'm thinking of a psychology and criminology course. Overall my options would be
    1.Psychology
    2.Psychology and Criminology
    3.Criminology
    Please could you advise me on what you think i should go for considering my interests stated above. And also any websites that may help to decide on my course.
    Thanks!
    if you look at individual modules for each degree option that should help you decide which one might better suit you

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.