Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So i sent off my UCAS form this morning and i dont really know what wrong whilst in the editing box but my personal statement now starts with "TThe" . i know this isnt a massive error but its already been sent off and cannot be changed anymore and im so scared that universities might reject me because of the typo. should i be worried as im applying to medicine or am i overreacting and being paranoid?

THANKS!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by PrincessBabble17)
    So i sent off my UCAS form this morning and i dont really know what wrong whilst in the editing box but my personal statement now starts with "TThe" . i know this isnt a massive error but its already been sent off and cannot be changed anymore and im so scared that universities might reject me because of the typo. should i be worried as im applying to medicine or am i overreacting and being paranoid?

THANKS!
    You're overreacting. They won't care at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessBabble17)
    So i sent off my UCAS form this morning
    You are worrying over nothing. However, you should check with your school as the application is, most probably, not yet with UCAS as it will require the reference to be added which often takes days. You have an opportunity to have it returned to you for correction if you speak to the school and explain the problem.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.