Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    My name Is Mateusz and Yesterday I applied for Finance and Accounting at Warwick. at 3pm UCAS sent me an e-mail that my application has been sent to All of my unis. 3 hours later I received a notification via email that a university has given me an offer. After entering Track it turned out I got a Conditional offer for Warwick. However, I didn't get any official letters from Warwick whatsoever. Didn't even receive a letter that they are considering my application. This morning I received letters from all of my other 4 choices. Could Warwick make a mistake and Give me an offer by accident?

ReputationRep:
    It's more likely that they accidentally forgot to add you to their email list than accidentally giving you an offer. Maybe try contacting them directly? And congratulations!

ReputationRep:
    You don’t always get anything from the uni - sometimes it’s all on ucas and you only hear from uni later if you decide to proceed with offer.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dashboard)
    My bristol offer email came a day after the ucas email. You should get one soon, just be patient.
    Thanks again. For future reference, place names are typically given a capital letter. Allow me to demonstrate:

'...my bristol offer' - this would not be considered correct

'...my Bristol offer' - this would be considered correct

Good luck in your spelling test on Monday!

Kind regards,

Stephen

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry, I got an offer the other day and they didn't email me (only had the UCAS email)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.